Chapter 14. Sneakin and Snoopin

Jane was driving to the place and saw the sign light flickering and the place shut down of power. "Fuck..Fuck!" She speeds up pulling into the parking lot and she would quickly get out of her car grabbing her flashlight and taser and she ran to the door running inside. Seeing Freddy dragging Y/N, Jane runs up close to Freddy but Foxy tries grabbing her, unfortunately she was too fast so she barrel rolled closer to the two. "Jane!-" Y/N gasped. "Watch your head!" She called out shooting Freddy with the stun gun, Eventually causing him to shake and he falls over dropping Y/N. "Hah, it still works." However Foxy grabbed Jane by the neck and she dropped her flashlight. "G-Ggh! You bastard!-" Good thing the flashlight rolled to Y/N as soon as he picked it up he shines it in Foxys eyes, dropping Jane and she went to hide behind Y/N and Chica and Bonnie started approaching the two. "This is what you dealt with all night..??" Jane asked ready to put up a fight she rolled her sleeves up."Yeah..at least the odds are better now for us." Y/N said before putting his hands up watching the two before suddenly.. The familiar bell of 6AM was heard and like an instinct Bonnie and Chica go back to stage. Same for Foxy. Freddy slowly got up ripping off the cords and he returned to the stage.
". . . Phew.." Y/N just falls to the ground tired. "So many broken chairs.." Jane said looking at him. "You okay?" Jane asked Y/N. "My nose should be broken but it's not.." You stand up and wipe your nose again looking around. Then saw the other office that was locked up. "I'm gonna have to clear the camera footage and clean this place up to find what i'm looking for." Y/N walks over to the door spinning a hair clip in his hand. "..? Y/N where did you-" Her hair would fall down to her default hairstyle and put a hand on her hip. "You thief." She said halfway joking but decided to follow him anyway.
After some skyrim unlocking skills he gets the door open and walks into the office immediately going behind the desk gettin on the computer that was already unlocked and you'd go through the camera footage deleting some bits and parts. "So..why'd you come here? Why'd you call?" You asked while typing and clicking on the computer. "I haven't spoken to you in a bit so I was curious.." Jane said scratching her head. "You almost got me killed." He said laughing a bit after. "But i'm glad you came Jane you saved me." He said being really appreciative. "Hey don't mention it, we're a team now." Jane said and looked around wanting to snoop as well opening some drawers. "So you wanna sneak through this place don't you?" Jane asked him. Y/N responded "Was it that obvious..?" He asked curiously. "Just a feeling. But it's weird how these newspapers are here about the disappearing strippers, and missing children." Jane said and started to count them and was doing some thinking and slowly came to a realization. "Wait..it's not just a coincidence..that the number of people murdered..can also equal up to how many robots we have right..?"
"It can't be, that's what Ruby was talking about..but again we don't fully know for sure that's why we're snooping." He was just going through the computer at this point finding a file called, The ruining. "Eh..?"
The ruining. First, I heal and make sure my father is fully recovered with my serum i've created so we can become immortal. We will burn that whatever his name is.. Mairusu's establishment down to the ground while we take over again. The only thing stopping us is that new security guard. I personally sent those people who broke in to kill Y/N. Then do whatever they want to the robots afterwards I didn't care about that. The dirty bastard lived.. the girls aren't a problem the brunettes drunkie and the joyful blonde. We can easily burn them on the date November 23rd. Unless he dies tonight can do it much later months in advance. "That's three days..!" You read in a panick and the file ends there. "They're gonna try to burn the place down.." "Huh?" Jane asked and she slowly walked over. "The 23rd.." She repeated to herself and backs up. "How the hell will that work..?"
"I don't know but they've made some sort of thing to become unstoppable and to continue what they're doing and to end Mairusu's career.." Y/N stands up but not before closing out of anything and he was pretty upset and trying to think of every possible situation. "Maybe it isn't real it's a fake because he knew you'd come in here!" Jane said trying to calm him down. "Him leaving his computer on wasnt on purpose the door was locked.." Y/N said and could only just imagine the situation of them burning the place and the girls screaming as their future would lbe ended. "They're only doing it because the original girls are gonna be redesigned.. meaning it'll be easier for the two to do the deed.." He said now walking around the room pretty quickly but he then snatched the newspaper and then looked around the room more to find some stuff. He found an empty drawer with a syringe with a little bit of left over purple goo like substance. Jane peaked over his shoulder audibly gagging. "That's what they put in their blood stream..?" Y/N takes a picture of it and puts his phone away. "Ruby said the killers were seen as purple men..this could be the transforming she was talking about..I would think she's crazy if I haven't found this.." You open up the newspapers again to see pictures of the missing strippers that have X's on their faces making you feel sick to your stomach. "I'm gonna clean this place and then leave.." You said disgusted kinda walking funny before getting your balance back to take a deep breath and exhales. "You're gonna clean this place up?" Jane asked looking concerned. "Yeah..To be fair I did break a few chairs." He said walking out the office, not before locking it again waiting for Jane to exit, once she does he closed the door. "Do you want me to help?" "Eh..? Why would you.." Jane elbowed Y/N. "Because we're coworkers. I'm not gonna let some purple bastards ruin my 850 weekly because they wanted to murder kids and strippers and put souls in robots or whatever rituals they did! I don't know. Jane simply stated before following Y/N out to the dining area. "Can't we get Mairusu on this?"
"Are you crazy? He isn't gonna believe us..in fact, I think I want to keep him away from it all. As much as I can." Y/N admits while picking up the broken chairs laying them beside the entrance to take them out to the trash later and walks to the supply closet. Jane thinking about what Y/N said, it's a good point in a way but..
Y/N had one of those large brooms and swept the floors finding Freddy's hat and looked over at the state showing that Freddy returned to his stage while him and Jane were in Michael's office. Walking over there you jump up to place the hat back on his head. While Jane had a spray bottle whipping down the tables. Cleaning..Cleaning cleaning. They cleaned for awhile..
Ruby was sleeping in a tank top in Y/N's bed laying diagonally before hearing her phone ring lightly. Still sleepy she slowly opens her eyes seeing it was an unknown caller. She accepted the call placing it on her ear still lying there. "..Hello..?"
"If not mistaken this is my star employee's best friend right?"
". . Are you the so called Mairusu I heard about..?" Ruby asked followed by a yawn she decided to hold her phone and sat up her eyes still closed being sleepy but tried taking this seriously. "Yes! And I arranged an interview for you that can be attended later today right?" "Mmm..I've got nothing planned i'm sure I can show up." "That's good, although I doubt I need much info since Y/N threw in good words for you, mentioned how you'd get the place more popular as well." He said excited and curious how the two would do so. She decided to finally open her eyes. "I guarantee you it won't be for granted." She said with a very light smile looking to the side and started to realize that Y/N wasn't even back yet. Made her wonder if he was okay but if he wasn't, he'd try reaching out. "So, how does 2pm sound?" "Sounds good, i'll show up there." "Well, Ruby. I cannot wait for your visit." He says and ends the phone call. Ruby looked at her phone reading..
8:27am
They cleaned the place for now not finding much evidence. Except for more splashes of that purple sludge Y/N took pictures off and disposed needles and syringes Y/N decided to keep in a bag to take home investigate even more with Ruby possible.
"Damn near enough droplets to make a syringe full.." Jane said fully curious on what it does to the human body..despite hearing about it I mean. "Yeah but if we can get a blood sample somehow and we can see if they do actually take this stuff, meaning we can perhaps MAYBE get them for drug use..or creating drugs but..I doubt it. They have way more money than us.." Y/N said thinking about it before putting the bag of stuff he found into his work bag looking at the place and put a hand on his hip just observing. "Sasssyy~" She teased Y/N bumping him with her elbow. "Well I think i've got everything I needed to know out of here.."He pulled out his phone marking the date for the 23rd nervous and then hears a car pull up and his eyes widen as he looked over at Jane to see if she heard the same thing he heard. Which she did because she gave Y/N the same look.
After awhile of staring the doors open as the two look towards the entrance two dressed men in purple suits were there in the flesh as they walked in looking around. "The place is still..so lively." William would say in his deep tone and then Micheal looked around with a shocked expression and looked at the two and then double backed seeing there was another guard. "Aren't you from Mairusu's too?"
Micheal said to Jane. She was quiet at first but then spoke up. "Mhm, heard this troublemaker needed help cleaning the place." She said putting her arm around Y/N. "Freddy was upset and broke a lot of chairs." She pointed to the pile of chairs. "Well how thoughtful of you..uh.." "Jane." "Jane! the both of you cleaning this place makes me swell, such good integrity." Micheal said as William starts to look around and walk around a bit before Micheal looks at the two of them. "I appreciate you two, so you guys are dismissed now." He said and walked off following his father. "Let's go.." Y/N said grabbing Jane's hand and started to walk out the establishment them going in Jane's car they both sat in silence for awhile. "Well, before you go home you wanna stop by and see the girls? Mairusu and Katherine might be there as well." Jane said and then started her car up and looked at Y/N who looked tired. "Ah you wanna go home don't you?"
"..Nah, Let's go see them all." He said smiling despite all what happened he claimed he wasn't tired and Jane didn't want to fight it so she turned on the radio and she pulled out of the original Freddy's and started to head for the convention. "We can see if we can get an ice pack for your nose as well." She said and looked over at him wondering why he wasn't talking, but she could tell he was thinking. Thinking hard. So she continues to drive but looked over again. "You know you're a fighter right?"
"Hm..?" Y/N looked at Jane. "You know defending yourself from 7 feet tall animatronic who probably weighs around 700 pounds. surviving a punch and only getting a bloody noise is crazy. You haven't thought about that? You're thinking too hard about what's going to happen, you need to leave space for what you want to do not make those things happen champ." She said and ruffled his hair when they were at a red light. "Are you saying i'm too tense..?" "No, i'm saying you need to also care for yourself. You know that you're tired." "But i'll be okay for a few more hours..i'll rest and come back here after my nap." "Mm. You can't survive off our energy alone without recharging yourself..You know all of us worry for you of course." "And that's why I can't let you guys down Jane." Y/N said looking at her finally. "I'm just saying..I don't want you to feel alone or that we can't assist you okay? We obviously got your back." ". . Thank you.." He said smiling softly and then eventually. They make it back to the anime convention Y/N was quick to get out the car nearly dashing into the convention. As he opened the door he got swooped up by animatronic, not one you remember but before you could even get to see them, you get a face first full of tits. "Hugs! Do you feel welcomed yet? Well go play little one!" She said and sets you down letting go. Letting you get a breath of air you open your eyes to see..The Puppet. No one you recognized.. "Well..Go play little one!" She smiled and waves. "H-Hey I work here you know! Just because i'm short doesn't mean i'm a kid! I'll have you know I turn 19 next year." She stands there blinking a few times confused before starting to giggle. Then Jane walks in and looked at the two. "Puppet are you babying him? Oh come on silly he does work here." Jane said before laughing at the puppet mistaken Y/N for a kid. "Oh! He was for real! My apologies sir." She bowed. "Jane who is this..??" Y/N asked. "This is the puppet, Mainly the one who observes the kids and keeps track of them all." Jane said. "And this is Y/N for you to know next time." She said to The Puppet. "It's okay.." Y/N said scratching the back of his head. Before hearing footsteps seeing Balloon Babe."Have a free balloon, kid." She handed him a Balloon and walked off. "..!? Oh come on you too?? I actually met you!" "Hm..? Oh! Y/N!" BB saw and waved running back over. "Sorry you're just so small I didn't realize." BB said before Puppet chimes in. "I thought the same thing too girlfriend!" "Why does she talk like that..?" Y/N asked Jane. "To get hip with the kids. You know what i'm saying?" She does the cool hand motion before laughing. More footsteps were heard and Mairusu and Katherine arrived to the scene and Katherine looked at Y/N. "Goodness Baby! You look terrible!" She walked over and held his face observing his nose and saw bags forming under his eyes. "What happened?"
"Y/N was mopping and he fell on his nose. We were gonna see if we can get him an ice pack." Jane quickly said before Katherine nods and walks off to go get one and Mairusu looked at Jane. "Mopping?" He asked curiously and Jane looked at Y/N and then back at her boss. "We cleaned up Micheal's place since it looked like he needed it." Mairusu went quiet before clenching his fist. "Uhh..Mairusu I-" He quickly clapped his hands together and smiled bud. "You two really are excellent workers! Where did you learn all this integrity from??" Jane had a sweat drop and adjusts her hat. "You gotta stop doing that pausing shit.." She said under her breath. "Just doing gods work Y'know?" She said and Y/N just gave a thumbs up. "So how was it watching the place?" "It was more lively than I thought." Y/N explained rubbing his neck and saw the original girls awake and active and all waved at Y/N and Jane. "I thought they were powered off.."Y/N said to Mairusu. "Since it's been awhile we adjusted the remodels so we gotta redesign the blueprint to make sure we don't mess anything up." Mairusu said before Katherine came back handing the ice pack to Y/N and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Making Y/N blush hella hard holding his cheek using his other hand to put the ice pack on his nose. "Hope you get better.." Katherine said a tad bit worried. "I'll be fine I always turn out to be."
Jane rolled her eyes a little jealous but looked at Mairusu. "What do you have planned?" "One interview today." Mairusu said as Jane's eyes widened. "Another???" "Oh calm down, You've met Ruby before right?" "Oh yeah bigggg rack?" Mairusu blushed lightly. "..what?" "Uh..nothing." Jane said before BB laughed. "Niice." "Oh yeah? Are they bigger than mineeee?" Katherine asked both Jane and Y/N. Y/N's nose started bleeding at the thought. "! Y/N!" Jane said looking at him. "It's my wound I swear." Y/N said lying his fucking ass off. Katherine gets close to him. "Are you suuureee? Who do you think is bigger?" She smirked knowing she hasn't got 'Personal time' with him awhile. "U-uhh..b-both of you are lovely busty beauties c-can we change the topic???" Y/N quickly said his face getting more red and Katherine backs up to give him more breathing room, Jane scoffed. "Well when are you interviewing her?" "Ah, I called her earlier she said 2pm was fine." Mairusu said before turning around. "Well if you two need me i'll be in my office." He said walking off. "Goodbye Master Mairusu!" The Puppet said as BB looked at her. "Master Mairusu? Did he tell you to call him that?" BB asked curiously. "Nope!" The puppet replied
Y/N's stomach growled pretty loud. "..dammit.." "You don't want any pizza?" The puppet asked. "I'm kinda tired of Pizza.." Y/N said being honest. "B-Baaawkk???!!!" Chica gasped hearing that from across the room and out her hands on her hips disappointed after hearing Y/N. "Mairusu said we'll be updating the menu soon and adding more things!" The Puppet said. "Well you guys I'm gonna start my shift while you guys figure that out." Jane said before walking off and then Katherine looked at Y/N and looked smug. "Well you never got to try my food since you..uh.." Katherine stumbled not wanting to bring up bad times. "Got stabbed..yeahh I know and sorry that must've been traumatizing.." Y/N said apologizing. "Why are you apologizing silly? Here silly. I'm gonna be off in a few minutes and I can take you to my house again!" "Oh that's fine I can probably get take out or som-" Katherine looked at him looking sad and pouty. Making Y/N blush and get nervous and looked to the side. "I can always get t-take out any other time I mentioned I wanted to try your cooking." Y/N said before Katherine hugs him when he finished his sentence. "You won't regret it! Wait here I have to finish this up!" She said excited and she ran off and the group was quiet before BB decided to break the small silence. "You guys are DEFINITELY. Going to fuck right? Here." She pulls out a condom trying to hand it to Y/N. "Balloons aren't the only thing I carry." Y/N's nose bled more his face a lot more flustered now before looking at BB. "H-hush! You don't even know that!!" "BB! How could you say something so perverted!" The Puppet said putting her hands on her hips. "I just said the truth! What nobody wants to hear the truth anymore!?"

(To be Continued! 3463 words!)