Chapter 16. This cant be happening!

November 20th
"So, i'll have Jane come show you around the place for a replacement for Vincena." Mairusu said and conveniently Jane comes through seeing Ruby and blushed lightly. "Bi panic holy shit..But uhm Seeing the hair and outfit you ARE Ruby right?" "That's correct, Wanna lead the way?" Ruby asked kindly before standing up and walking by the door. "Yeah let's go. Personally Y/N should've..told and helped you out but I guess I have to pick up after his slack."
"I honestly don't know where he's at..I could check his location but i've been stalking him too much lately."Ruby said putting her phone away and the two girls walk out. "Sorry I kinda had to pretend I didn't know you in front of Mairusu, because you did kinda sneak in last night I didn't wanna mention that's how I met you." Jane said looking smug and was walking over to Mangles cove. "You've met all the animatronics but you don't see where they stay so." Jane kinda opened the curtain and saw Mangle on her heart shaped bed reading a manga and her eyes widened and looked over seeing Jane and Ruby and sighed in relief. "Oh goodness..I thought you two were someone else..Id ask to knock but I think i'd be scared anyway.." She said and Ruby kinda walks in and looked around. "Dude it's huge in here..You living the lifeee. You got everything you need in here!" She kinda jumped on the bed landing beside her and grabbed the remote and turned the tv on and saw the news was on, Mangle had the recording of when Y/N fought off the thugs. "Ooh, I didn't mean to expose you mangle.."She said looking at her, while Jane giggled watching the two. "N-No it's okay..I dwell on the past too much..But I really do appreciate Y/N for his bravery and how he forgave my sister. For threatening him every chance she had. I kinda miss her pirate accent but I love her the same, she can get it back anytime but it's too strong for a person with zero pirate knowledge." Mangle said to Ruby. "Hey I mean things happen and look how things are looking now." Ruby said and patted Mangle on the head and rubbed her back."I really appreciate you and Y/N, O-oh and you too Jane and everyone! I love everyone that works here and i'm so appreciative."She said. "I hope nothing major happens..Sometimes I have weird dreams of fire.." Jane lifted her eyebrow. "A fire?" She asked mangle a little concerned in which Mangle nodded and replied. "You had a Pipe too..I'm unsure but it's weird." Mangle said to them and Ruby rubbed her own chin. "Nothing like that wouldn't happen. I'm sure if it so let's enjoy the time we have if that even does happen."
Mangle looked shocked but thought about it and nodded with a smile. " You're so positive I need to be more like you!" Mangle said inspired and then Jane chimed in. "Not to be a mood killer but we can talk more tonight, at least you too since it'll be her first night. I gotta show her around more." Jane said. "O-Oh! I'm sorry Jane go ahead." Mangle said. "All good, let's go Ruby." Ruby nodded and got off the bed and waved to mangle and the two of them left Kids cove. "She's so sweet, it's hard to believe her and foxy are just slightly different." Ruby said and Jane took a sip of her coffee. "I'd just say Foxy is more bold than Mangle." Jane said as they walked to the center of the room and she waved at the three main girls. "Haaayy!!" Bonnie waved. "Bonnie hey what's up?" Ruby called out and Bonnie hopped down putting her guitar down and jumped towards Ruby with her hands up wanting the double high-fives. Ruby jumped up and gave her a double high-five as well. Freddy and Chica came down near Jane. "She's gonna love it here and i'm sure everybody loves her, not just because she's a girl. Probably came from Y/N being her best friend and all." Freddy said to Jane putting a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah..Either way this place will be back to going so peaceful and lovingly." Jane said and was happy. "Good..I was worried the cycle would never stop. Then we haven't had any break ins because a raid got stopped so everyone else is most likely nervous." Chica said being all cheeky. "I'll never forget what Y/N did to me, so forgiving." Freddy said just looking off seeing the kids and people here having fun and gaming at the arcade. "So Mairusu imported the new menu in our systems. So our menu is upgraded, now we have burgers." She started to laugh but stopped to think. "Maybe they should add a cat here too. Add some Candy for the kids too." Freddy said winking and Jane and Chica was a little lost. "A cat animatronic..? And have candy for the kids?" Chica asked. "I'm not sure..It feels like.." Freddy was thinking but stopped and just smiled. "Oh nevermind." Bonnie was in a headlock and Ruby was rubbing and ruffling her on the head gently. "Okay okay I admit defeat!!" She started laughing and Ruby let go. "If it wasn't obvious i'm hired here and getting toured by Jane now." Ruby said to Bonnie and her eyes lit up like fireworks. "Well I'll be!" She said in her iconic southern accent. Foxy peaked out her curtains hearing the word hire from a familiar voice and squinted her eyes and saw Ruby and gasped. "Wait really!?" She said hopping out and rushed all the way over. "Yeah no joke. I'll be here tonight with Y/N." Ruby said smiling. "Oh my gosh that's amazing! The cursed ended forever!" Foxy cheered. "Even Jane is smiling." Foxy pointed out. "!" Jane blushed and looked to the side. "Don't point that out." She said closing her eyes, Old Jane would've still been pissy about it but she's changed and she started to laugh and smile more. "Fiine. You got me."
BB peaked seeing the huge crowd and walked over holding a balloon like always. "What's going o- Oh my gosh Mommy!" She said looking a Ruby. "A chocolate goddess.."She said surprised and shocked and Ruby blushed lightly before walking over to Balloon Babe. "Well that's certainly the first time i've been called that. Thank you hottie."She blew her a kiss. BB blushed pretty heavy, "Even better she's part gayyyy! Screenshot!" She said and then ran off somewhere. "What an interesting encounter.." Freddy said. "You know Mineta from My hero academia? That's kinda who she reminds me of but a woman." Bonnie said in southern accent. "Bonnie what's with the accent?" Jane asked curiously. "What accent?" Bonnie replied once again in her accent. "That." Jane asked. "I've always had this southern accent, I don't use it much because you guys would have to ask me to repeat stuff." Bonnie said in a normal tone. This made Ruby wonder and tilted her head. "Does every each and one of you have an accent or can speak another language?" Chica looked at Freddy and Freddy looked at Chica. "I can speak some russian." Freddy admitted. "Are you serious..?" Ruby asked. "YA by ne stal lgat' o chom-to ser'yoznom."(I wouldn't lie about something serious.) She said looking away Ruby and Jane was shocked. "What!?" They both shouted. "Rebyata, eto dlya vas takoy shok?" (Is it that much of a shock to you guys?)
"What did she say..?" Ruby asked Jane and she shrugged"I'm..Part polish." Jane said looking at Ruby, Freddy clears her throat and rubbed under her nose. "If it wasn't obvious Chica can speak italian." Freddy said and everyone looked at Chica and Chica got a little nervous. "I-I can't just speak with everyone looking at me like this! Uhm.."She stared at the ground and kicked the ground. "Non è il massimo ma ci provo... ma adoro la pizza."(It isn't the best but I try..but i love pizza) "Y/N would lose his shit if he was here right now..I wonder if the new girls speak anything." Jane said but saw El chip by Foxys cove with a group of kids singing Spanish songs. "Gotta be a function so we can interact with any kid.." Foxy said. "But..No one actually speaks pirate! People say sailor talk nowadays I believe.."Foxy added crossing her arms. "Well Ruby you ready to explore more of this place?" Jane asked and Ruby nods. "Let's kick it." She said and both the girls walk off.
Y/N POV
His father text him what room number. When approaching the hospital he brought the bike in and hopped off tossing it. "U-uhm..! sir you can't.." Ignoring the receptionist he was power walking to the elevator. A guard tried approaching Y/N and he simply just pushed him away and decided to take the stairs. Y/N felt hot with each step he felt like he was leaving a fire trail or stepping on the ground of hell itself. He opened the second door floor and ran all the way to 243 dodging nurses and doctors trying not to push anyone away and once he reached his destination he grabbed the doorknob trying to stay calm and opened the door slow and saw his father grabbing up the doctor. "What. Do you MEAN? There's no cure for MY wife!" The doctor was scared shitless, lucky your dad didn't hit and hurt him he was just holding him up trying not to hurt him as much be he was frustrated. "W-we don't know if there's a cure..! We haven't seen anything like this except one time!" The doctor said. "One time huh? And did they survive??" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "He disappeared one day..We'll do the best we can we just..don't know how to deal with this purple in the X-ray." The doctor said and that sentenced echoed through your head. 'Purple..Purple..Good purple was the hair of Vincena and Katherine..bad purple..William..his son..' Eventually he put the doctor down onto the ground and he was thinking with a little bit of trauma in his eye. "I-I'll be excusing myself.."The doctor said and quickly left the room.
You watch the doctor flee and you approach your father. "Dad..this purple stuff..What the hel-" You were cut off by your father turning to look at you. "Purple. I'm more than sure I know who did this. Or is the cause of it." He said and it made you sweat a little you were never used to seeing your father this angry. He walked over to the bed with his wife caressing her cheek before sitting down right beside her on the bed. Infront of his view was a chair. "Sit real quick for me son." He requested and you walk over to the chair and sit down. "Now back then, I used to hang out with this man. His name was micheal and we would occasionally be in the same tutoring room so much he decided to be friends and we eventually graduated together, we would keep in touch and he'd call me over to help him with stuff. He wanted to learn stuff from me as he learnt how to build robotic parts, chemistry, and wiring electricity and stuff like that. One day..god this sounds like any other story..One day he was acting really strange about stuff and actually hid this serum thing. For days and days and one day I found it and when I did he explained himself on how it'd act as immortality so he could live forever to chase his dream as a popular pizzeria owner and the perks of me knowing him you'll get to act as a god too. I thought he actually had something to do with drugs or with his chemicals and I politely declined and pretty much ghosted him..is that what you kids say nowadays? Left him alone for days..then weeks and so on pretending my job was busy and could only come at certain times or days. Years and Years later you were actually 7. Remember that family function we went too? This will drive you insane..somehow i haven't got to study it properly but we're related by a certain marriage. I remember William hanging around your mother time to time, and she told me nothing weird or anything happened but I feel like he.."
Your mother slowly opened her eyes after being mentioned. ". . I..do remember him giving this tea he made..I had..bad headaches at the time so.."
"What..color was it..?" Y/N asked and his mother spoke. "Im not sure..but it was a small purple tea bag to be mixed with my original tea flavor..a purple liquid came out the bag and filled the cup." She said before closing her eyes in pain. Your eyes widened thinking about the serum he found at the original pizzeria. Too many thoughts going through his head 'He spiked her..He spiked my mother..did he make a serum that would affect her years later?? It was moving at a slow pace..she never did anything out of the ordinary or was it pain..he did this for me to lose my mind and forget about the actual problem at hand..he isn't human..how did he know the exact date that i'd..' Y/N had a small tear form this but he wipes it away. "I have to go." He said and walked over to his mother and sighed and gave her a hug trying not to let out more emotion than need be. He looked at his father. "I won't let him get away with this." Y/N said and left the room. He clenched his fist trying not to break out or anything. "Three days..Three days.." He said to himself gently.
Back to the Pizzeria. Specifically Mairusu's office, his phone started to ring.
"Why yes, Mairusu speaking." He said and then heard a familiar voice on the phone. "Hey, It's Vincena  I apologize for being sick these past few days but I feel even better now! So you can put me back on schedule." Vincena said over the phone. "Ah that's good, I was worried about you. I'll let you know what you'll be working this week okay?" Mairusu said and he put his pen down. "Got it." Vincena said and ended the phone call.
Ruby got shown about everything around the pizzeria but went back to backstage and stared at the door. "Is that.." Ruby was cut off. "The basement. Yeah, i've never gone down there we need a key. Then again it's a steel door as well so.." Jane shrugged. "Sucks to suck." She said before Ruby giving a smile. "Well i'm glad you could show me around, I think i'll be heading home soon after I grab a bite. I dunno what else to do for tonight." Ruby said and sighed. "Hmm..Ruby do you drink a little?~" Jane asked looking smug. "Do I? Just..a little tiny bit.." Ruby replied rubbing behind her head. "Well do you wanna stop by my house to hang out a bit before you start your shift?" Ruby looked at Jane and she pulled out her phone it reading 5:08pm. "Huh..Well it'd be rude to refuse such a kind request." Ruby said looking smug just like Jane. "Here i'll clock out real quick and meet you by my car." Jane said. "Alright see you there." Ruby said and left the backstage heading for the exit but no before waving bye to the main girls and she left the pizzeria and walked over to Jane's car and kinda just leaned on it waiting on her. After a short while Jane came outside with her work uniform shirt on her shoulder and she was wearing a tank top underneath. She still had her hat on and looked at Ruby. "Oh I should've told you my car door was unlocked." Jane said. "You leave your car unlocked??" Ruby asked a little concerned. "Yeah..I should probably drop that habit.."She said and got in her car. Ruby walked around to get in the passenger side and put her seatbelt on. "Alright so we can just hangout and watch a movie or two. Ah- I'll make sure you get to work as well I imagine Y/N wouldn't be home.." Jane said thinking. "He has a way going place to place and making it alive so i'm not too worried but we should call him later." Jane said and started her car up. Ruby let the window down a little bit thinking and smiled. "What do you have to eat?" Ruby asked wondering if she was going to cook or not. "A-aah..About that..I'm..not good at cooking.." she mumbled "I can clean don't worry about that' It's just cooking I..hm. I dunno I always get take out." She said tapping the steering wheel with her finger and got an idea. "You okay with Rallys?" Jane asked and Ruby flinched and kinda eyeballed her, all she could think and remember is how one time she almost died eating Rally's fries. Because you know, Garlic. "S-sorry uhm.. I have to build a tolerance for..garlic.." She mumbled that last part. "Oh i'm sorry- Ah..well I got a better place in mind, how about Panda express? They have chicken teriyaki and rice it's soooo fucking goood.." Jane said thinking so hard about it drooling almost.
"That doesn't sound bad let's go! I can pay you back if you want." Ruby said but Jane looked over at her. "Don't worry it's all good, I invited you out silly." She said and was on the way to Panda express. "I got snacks at the house too so don't worry." Jane added and once time passed they made it to Panda express ordering two bowls of rice and chicken teriyaki. The time was 5:24pm and when they arrived Jane's home it was 5:36pm. "Wooah..Your house is!" Ruby held the bag of food and kinda hopped out the car. "It's nothing..awesome it's pretty basic." Jane said when she left her car locking it and approached her home unlocking it and opened the door.
Jane and Ruby walk in to the living room and Ruby looked around star eyed and was in shock. "Woooah! I'm surprised it's not in all black.."Ruby said and Jane's eyes widened. "W-what!? I'm not emo! . . Do..Do I look emo..??"