1.1

In the cafeteria of ROMANCE headquarters, a man with disheveled blond hair took a big bite of the roasted chicken leg with his bare hand, such a manner usually would be classified as "messy," or "glutton," but face with his handsome features, the onlookers couldn't help but thought silently if he was making a mukbang by how delicious he made the food he eats. After a while, a girl wearing a professional business suit made her way to him elegantly while also wearing high heels. She stopped in front of his table, her face scrunched up in disgust at the sight of him eating that whole roasted chicken yet she didn't make a remark but instead, slamming down the papers on the table.

"Congratulations, you're booked for this whole month," the girl smiled pretentiously and took a seat in front of him, observing the way he smiled in confusion while also tilting his head.

With his other clean hand, the man picked up the papers to read the information regarding his client, gathered by none other than ROMANCE's most favored assistant; Cookie, the one who was assigned to do the first hour-long consultation session with his client. Her name is, of course, just a pseudonym chosen by herself, but despite that silly name, she does know what she's doing.

The man took a closer look at the picture of his client. His first thought was to comment on her beauty, which wasn't the most ugly but wasn't the most pretty client he ever had either. Then, he noticed the forced smile you were making. It was obvious that it must have taken a lot of persuasion from Cookie to have this photo legally taken. He then proceeded to look at the conversation written down by Cookie during the consultation session.

[Hello there, please call me Cookie. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. (L/n). Right now I'm going to start our first consultation session.
So, tell me a bit more about yourself. What brings you to ROMANCE, and what are you looking for in a companion for this experience?]

{Nothing much. I just need a companion for at least a month. If the service is great then I might repeat another month.}

[I see, so it sounds like you're in need of companionship and someone to be by your side for a while, is that correct?
I'm happy to confirm that ROMANCE can provide exactly that. With the Love Bundle package, you'll get to spend unlimited sessions with one of our male escorts for a whole month, giving you plenty of opportunities to bond and form a connection with your chosen companion.
But, how exactly do you envision your sessions going? Do you have any specific expectations or goals in mind for your time together?]

{I haven't thought much about that yet. I'm merely content if my escort would pretend to be my romantic partner and stay by my side. Nothing more, nothing less.}

[Alright, that's perfectly fine! When it comes to our male escorts, each one specializes in creating a unique romance experience that caters to the individual's needs and expectations.
In other words, if you simply need someone to stand by your side and pretend to be your romantic partner, your escort can absolutely do that for you. They can provide the comfort and companionship you're looking for, while also indulging in any fun and playful activities you may want to enjoy together.
But, if you ever do feel like your romance needs some spicing up, don't be afraid to ask!]

{Okay.}

"She's drier than I thought," the girl, Cookie, said her thought out loud to the man. "But at least, she doesn't seem to have any weird hobby."

The man pouted as if disappointed by that piece of information.

"Don't make that face, Kael. Do you know how much trouble you caused me when your previous client almost tortured you to death? You're lucky that the neighbors filed a report due to the noises they heard lest you would be a dead man by now." She glared, glancing at the red marks wrapped around his neck and his wrists, but the most painful-looking ones were hidden under his clothes.

The male escort chuckled, looking unaffected by that incident. "Seeing that she bought my time for a month, does my dearest client know that Amorii would go on a 'heat' once a month?"

"She did, and I have already informed her that an Amorii needs plenty of love during their 'heat' cycle. I also told her that your personality might change during that time and she was quite okay with it."

Kael giggled childishly. If Cookie didn't know any better, she would have thought that this man was drunk but because she had known him since the first day he worked for ROMANCE, she knew that it was just his way of laughing.

"And you're still so sure she doesn't have any weird hobby?" He smiled provocatively, tracing the fingerprint marks wrapped around his neck; a 'gift' from his previous client.

Cookie scowled. "That's why if she does have a weird hobby then all you need to do is call for help, yet what did you do when that incident happened? You provoked your previous client and even encouraged her to do more. Who do you think is to blame?"

"So you're blaming me; the victim?" He feigned hurt.

"I'm not blaming you but you do deserve it. Is the ring around your finger just a mere accessory? We designed that for you for a reason. It helps us know that you're in danger if only you just pushed the button but what did you do? You wore it the whole time during that incident but never thought of calling us for help? Tell me, how can I not be angry?"

The male escort doesn't respond, merely smiling.

She sighed. "Anyway, your job starts tomorrow and until the end of this month. Be sure to arrive at our client's house at the right location and time. Also, don't forget to cover the marks on your body with makeup. We don't want her to feel turned off by that."

"Okay," he nodded and continued to eat his roasted chicken.