1.10

The kiss started as a soft, quick peck at firstーa sweet and fleeting taste of affection, and what crossed your mind at the moment was that it wasn't as bad as you thought, you can get used to this, but such naivety only last for a second before your escort one-sidedly decided to deepen the kiss, surprising you who had expect nothing more than a simple peck and had not prepared for such an intense and passionate one.

You struggled slightly, not because you didn't want this but because you're not mentally prepared, plus with all the guests in this club, you're afraid that people would watch over you. Unfortunately, Kael was too far gone to listen. He even grabbed your hands which you had placed on his chest to push him away, and when you realized that you couldn't move a budge, you finally understood the intensity of an Amorii's strength you often heard about.

Your heart palpitated under the passionate and desperate hunger the man has for you. Was the palpitation of your heart caused by fear, dread, excitement, or longing? You don't know, all you knew is that this was the first time you've ever felt this way.

"Kaー!"

When the Amorii pulled away, allowing you to take a quick breath, you thought that it was the end, but he suddenly continued, causing your knees to go weak. Eventually, you lost your balance and fell on top of the plush chair, but even so, Kael still didn't seem to want to stop, towering over you as the deepness and heat of the kiss became almost overwhelming for you.

In the end, with how much of a great kisser he was, your shock finally turned to longing and your struggle to resist the intensity turned into acceptance and a surrender to his advances.

A second later, he pulled away, and you felt weak all over, hiding your face behind your wrists.

You then heard his gasp, as if he just realized what he had done.

"Sweetheart, forgive me?"

Yet that cheeky tone of his told you that he knows that he will be forgiven.

Oh well, half of it is your fault for delaying the inevitable which is the kiss that he has been asking for since the first week he came to your house.

"Iー I want to go to the bathroom." You told him meekly, too afraid to look around to see if people were watching you.

"Oh, come then, sweetheart, let me guide you." He extended his hand.

"My knees feel like jelly," you shamefully confessed. "Buー But don't you dare try to carry me bridal style. I don't allow it."

Kael chuckled. Though he deeply wanted to carry you bridal style, he knew that defying you now would make all the progress between the two of you revert back to day one, so not wanting you to put up barriers again, he complied and pulled you up, holding you closer to his chest as he escorts you to women's restroom.

"If you're done, wait here, okay? I have something to do. I will be right back once I finish, is that alright with you, sweetheart?" He said once the two of you arrived at the front door of the restroom.

You nodded, still not wanting to look at his face out of embarrassment.

He patted your head, "Go."

Once you went inside, Kael turned around, moving his legs down the hallway in the direction of the rooms intended for guests to rest.

He sniffed the air, trying to recall the scent that didn't belongs to you yet still clinging to you. Eventually, he arrived at door number 007, and as if writing a spell, his index finger slowly moved to trace an invisible line on the surface of the door.

ーa second later, a woman's scream can be heard from the inside.

The Amorii smiled in satisfaction when the door suddenly swung wide open and out stepped a man half-naked with his bare skin covered in red, sticky gore. The pungent smell of blood inside the room was overpowering and immediately filled the surrounding air outside with its pungent aroma. The man's demeanor was calm and neutral, but the look in his eyes betrayed a hidden irritation and agitation. He seemed unperturbed by the sight of blood but a closer observation would reveal the annoyance lurking behind his stoic and detached facade, especially when his eyes caught sight of Kael; the perpetrator.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Kael." He said through gritted teeth.

At that moment, the temperature rise abruptly, and if an innocent bystander were to walk by, they would have sweat profusely from how hot it suddenly became.

"Ah, so I assume she's your client, Cyrus?" The said man smiled helplessly, glancing at the back of his co-worker to take a closer look inside.

And as he expected, in the dimly lit room, the lifeless body of a woman lay sprawled upon a bed, her naked form exposed to the chilling air. A disturbing absence greeted the Amorii when he saw that her head was nowhere to be found, leaving a void where once her countenance resided.

A macabre river of crimson poured forth from the severed stump of her neck, saturating the once pristine white sheets that cradled her form. The pureness of the fabric was now tainted, transformed into a ghastly tableau of scarlet.

Splatters of blood adorned the walls and ceiling, an ominous reminder of the brutality that had unfolded within these confines. Flecks of red clung to every surface, like morbid confetti celebrating a perverse occasion.

And amidst this gruesome scene, fragments of raw meat scattered haphazardly, as if expelled by a force that had shattered the confines of her skull, causing sinew and flesh to mingle with the blood-soaked surroundings.

Yet faced with such a sight, Kael strangely looked satisfied.

"Alright, I'll be going now." He bid his co-worker farewell but was stopped when his 'friend' smacked him from behind.

He pretentiously whined, as if in pain.

"Not so fast. Why did you do that?" Cyrus asked.

"Do what?" He tilted his head innocently.

Enrage, his 'friend' punched the wall, snarling. "I'm asking you why did you blow up the head of my client?"

"I didn't. I wouldn't. Never."

"Don't play dumb." He scowled. "There's no Amorii nearby who has the power of explosion like yours. It can only be your doings."

"You sure it's not you who did it?"

That earned him a smack in the face.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

||KAEL'S LOVE STATUS||

❤︎❤︎‬‪‪❤︎♡♡