1.5

After a few minutes, you returned with ointments, checking each to see which was more suitable before deciding. You sat on the fluffy white carpet just like he was, gentle as you applied the cream on his bruise. After a few seconds, perhaps Kael was bored because the man suddenly reached out to a few more ointments you had brought with you earlier and examined them.

"Why do you have so many of these, sweetheart?"

"Simply because it's a hassle to go out to buy these if the need for these occurred" you answered. "Plus, that person is prone to injury and sickness so better safe than sorry."

He went quiet for a while. "That person... is it the person that you like?"

"Yes."

Kael decided not to pry further, knowing that his status is only an escort, and because you were never curious about his background the man feels like he doesn't have any right to know yours. Moreover, ROMANCE doesn't really encourage their workers to talk about something personal with the clients.

ーbut then again, since when has he ever played by the rules?

"Did that person visit often? Are the two of you close? A childhood friend perhaps?"

You smiled, wiping the leftover cream on your fingers with a tissue. "Are you that curious?"

"Yes," he nodded eagerly, scootting closer.

"Unfortunately, the answers have to be put on hold. It's late now and I need to have my beauty sleep," you deliberately teased him by holding the answers hostage.

The male escort pouted before feeling the inside of his stomach rumbling.

He frowned, pursing his lips. "Sweetheart, when will you kiss me?"

You went stiff at the question.

"Have I not waited long enough? How more days should I endure until you gifted me the touch of your lips?"

How can he say that with such a straight face? Isn't he embarrassed?

Your ears felt hot.

Heat crawled up to your face and the thought of you kissing him made you feel embarrassed, but then again, such a thing was to be expected, especially when your escort is an Amorii and not a human.

How can a being that fed on human love and affection live for a month with only the bare minimum of skinship? That's clearly starvation.

However, possessing the knowledge behind his reason to kiss you and wanting to provide 'food' for him are two different things. Although you do wish you could easily kiss him like those actors in a drama, the various thoughts that often play in your mind prevent you from doing so.

What if your breath smells? What if something is stuck between your teeth? What if things escalated to something else, to something more?

It's not like you haven't kissed before, but like you once said, it has been a very, very long time since you've dated anyone.

"I'm hungry..." He whined meekly, like a child who was starved by his mother.

Knowing that you would be the one to blame if this man collapsed in the future, you finally relented and grabbed ahold of his face, fixing it in place so that it would face you. The male escort was noticeably surprised but you can also see the excitement and hunger in his eyes. If he were a puppy, his tail would have wagged furiously.

You chuckled.

ーthanks to the image of puppy Kael invading your mind, kissing him doesn't feel as hard as before.

However, when your lips were about to touch his, you wondered if your lips would taste like the dinner that you had, and such insecurity caused you to change your destination to his cheek.

Kael blinked in confusion and disappointment. "Sweetheartー?"

Yet, as if to make up for that single kiss on the lips that you couldn't give, you continued to litter small kisses across his face; soft and gentle like butterfly wings with each one leaving behind its own tiny mark of affection. You took time to savor and appreciate every inch of his pretty face, leaving no place untouched except for the lips.

Unfortunately, Kael, who doesn't understand a girl's anxiety thought that, to you, lips must have been a sacred place, especially since you've already had someone you like so naturally, an escort like him is undeserving of your kiss.

Though, face with the expression that looked like you were dying from embarrassment, Kael felt like it didn't really matter.

After all, the one who you were kissing right now, is him, not that person.

Kael hummed in satisfaction and pressed his hands against the sides of your waist when you placed yours on top of his shoulders for support. He felt a little happy.

His stomach wasn't full but at least his hunger was sate and he got his kisses.

"Iー I need to sleep now," you tried to remain calm, feeling embarrassed once you made eye contact with him.

"Together?" He tried to push your boundary further, testing the water.

"No. You have your own room." You pushed him away, getting up on your feet despite your knees feeling like jelly at the moment. "Doー Don't forget to turn off all the lights once you go to bed."

With that, you ran away.

The male escort watched as you gradually disappeared from his eyesight and stifled a burst of laughter at the memory of the innocent expression you made. He touched his face, and carefully made sure to trace the parts where you had land kisses on it.

Just a little bit more...

He can't wait for the day you would be comfortable enough to use him.

Kael's hand went down to his neck, imagining a more wild side of you that probably doesn't exist but he knew would bloom if nurtured properly with patience.

"Sweetheart..."

He recalled a client of his, a girl born with a silver spoon much like you. She would often rent his service whenever her parents were gone on a trip. Often, when he stayed at her home, he would have to wear a collar specially made for him, it was so that her friends would know that he belonged to her.

However, for some reason, Kael can't help but imagine that girl as you; he can't help but secretly want you to collar him to your side, but of course, due to your gentle nature, there was no way you would hurt him so you would probably ask for his consent first before personally putting the collar on him, and he can imagine how loose it would feel around his neck. It wouldn't be tight and suffocating at all because you would never allow it.

Then he imagined your smile. The way you would smile helplessly while watching him giggle with happiness. How you would then caress and pamper and call him "pretty."

Ah, how he yearned for a day like that.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

||KAEL'S LOVE STATUS||

‪‪‪❤︎❤︎‬‪‪♡♡♡