PAGE 1 REUNITING W JACK

you see Jack from across the room, you look at him and he looks back... you give him a smile and continue walking you arrive at the bathroom, to fix your lipstick... later as you walk out you run into Jack Harlow... you feel flustered as he looks at your curves in your green fancy dress, "you look amazing darling"-Jack.

"thank you your not so bad yourself so cute and handsome at the same time"-Y/N.

The two of you had been going steady for a while now... you were his best friend, well kind of but more than friends... you guys were really happy together... you looked into each other's eyes and gave each other a kiss on the cheek you could taste sweet honey and mint... you started to makeout and you lured him into a middle room locking the door, he started to tease your thighs.  He was a gentleman and didn't take liberties with you, only making love to you softly and slowly... that is until you pulled away "you want to finish this right"

'yes I do' he responded

You walked around the table kissing Jack passionately your hands wandered over his torso... you could feel him grow hard as you reached his crotch, the heat radiating off of him was overwhelming.. Your lips touched and you moaned into his mouth as his hand reached under your skirt... his finger slipped into you and your moans turned to screams as you felt him slide up and down inside of you... you pushed his finger deeper in and he continued thrusting inside you... you came all over his shirt you were both completely covered in hickeys and bites and marks of pleasure, you kissed him again and again as his fingers began to pull away. You felt empty without him inside you...so he kept going, you moaned....

You groaned, "fuck JACK" he smiled as he enjoyed seeing you so fucking lewd... you then switched and got on top of Jack to start riding his dick while he moaned your name he worshipped you "oh fuck- Y/N- your so good... your thighs, legs everything about you is so fucking- good.., and your so skilled- ah- fuck- OH- y-yes"

You picked up the speed earning more moans from him... he flipped you and thenhe stood up and put his tux jacket on he leaned in for a quick peck.  "we'll pick this up tomorrow night, have fun darling" he smiled

"you too" you said smiling back you waited till he left your apartment.