a spicy reunion

you left vinnies house after having a soft morning meal and you just sat on his lap the entire time feeling so safe and still horny, you arrived back at your house and saw Jack you both rushed towards eachother and started making out exclaiming how much you missed eachother...

after a while you both got ready to go on his tour, but you had to do some shoots with vinnie and then Jack first... you started to pose with Jack slowly on a chair, you both got into underwear and he hugged you while you both posed for the camera... Jack asked you to sit down and he positioned your legs to rest on his knees and you did and started to kiss... you weren't sure when it happened... but somehow one of you ended up getting on your stomach...

the photographer had to move away from his position but he didn't really mind as he knew what you were doing with vinnie... you were enjoying yourselves... he couldn't resist smiling...

you started to match jacks energy, later vinnie came into the room and Jack left, rhe cameraman snapped photos of vinnie on a couch, shirtless with only blue boxers on, soon you got ontop of him, posing for the camera, but you were so grimy for him, you rubbed yourself aganist him many times, after a while you moved over to some chairs just like you did with vinnie and posed again... but this time vinnie was the one trying to turn you on, as he sat you ontop of him ... the camera focused onto you, he placed kisses up your neck and on to your mouth... he started massaging your breasts and you moaned out loud... the whole room got quiet and he stopped kissing you, you saw the list he had for you... you kissed back after some more minutes your time was up you left with Jack and vinnie, they both liked you a lot but you felt shy...

for some reason you just couldn't imagine all of you in a room... you went into your car with Jack and said goodbye to vinnie telling him how much you loved him and he loved you, out of the two, you and vinnie had the sweetest and most caring dynamic while you and Jack had the same but you were more intense and rough...

then you drove away and soon Jack and you were on your way home, you told him all about your afternoon and the events of the show... well most of it... the thing you were scared of happening didn't happen... at least for now, it hadn't but there were a lot of other things that could have...

Jack was very interested to hear how vinnie made out with you in front of the cameras, you told him how much it meant to you and what a great guy he is.., you guys decided to have dinner before going back to yours because you were starving...

after that you and Jack kissed again... Jack explained that he was happy... he admitted it was a bit scary how he and vinnie are so wrapped around your finger...

you smirked saying "maybe I'm just that powerful"

he said he loves a powerful person slowly brushing his fingers across your legs and then you kissed him, you were about to pull away from him when suddenly...

"hey..." someone shouted from outside "it's me! I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you guys" it was vinnie... you smiled to him and got off the sofa... vinnie walked inside to where you were standing, Jack followed you close behind...

"oh hey guys!" vinnie grinned as he took your hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"what brings you here..." Jack spoke softly looking into vinnie eyes.

"nothing really... just wanted to drop by... I thought you'd still be up but you're already gone" he said as he looked at the empty couch where you were sitting...

Jack was busy rubbing up against your leg

"well... I better let you guys get back to your business now... goodnight, babe" said vinnie

"Goodnight" you nodded while giving him a peck on his cheek...

then you looked at Jack who was grinning from ear to ear...

you allowed the both of them to stay with you that night and you slept in the middle... it was intimidating... vinnie slowly started to seduce you and you enjoyed it but you didn't go far... you hugged vinnie thanking him for being so respectful... Jack kiss your back and slowly started to touch your nipples which you enjoyed, after a bit of toying with vinnie and Jack you both went to sleep.