A fun day out with jack!

A/N this is pure fluff no smut. Or mature themes.
Jack walked around the room with a glass of whiskey, he looked over and saw you talking to another man... he walked closer to hear what you were saying...

"so what you think I should wear?!" you ask him with excitement... you were wearing a bright red blouse with spaghetti straps, black slacks, red boots with high heels that matched the dress perfectly..."

'Oh my god!" Jack said in a husky voice, "that's so hot!"

"you think so? I thought it would look cute?" you asked him

"it does," he replied, looking at you lovingly...

"well thanks babe..." you said with a slight blush, you leaned against the wall... Jack looked at the floor for a second, and then he looked back at you, he smirked... You looked at him quizzically, "what's wrong?"

"nothing," Jack said in an obvious way, "just admiring how beautiful you are..."

"oh! Thank you, I guess I'm gonna have to buy myself some new underwear!" you giggled, "and you don't have to worry, I won't get too excited for your attention!" you teased... Jack looked surprised, as you were trying to flirt with him... you were always like this when they were out... it was kind of fun for you, but you didn't really mean any harm...

"okay okay!" he exclaimed with his hands in the air and a smile playing on his lips, "I get it, let's stop teasing each other!" he kissed your cheek... "let's enjoy our dinner"

You both sat in comfortable silence next to each other, eating your food, and enjoying the view from outside the building...You noticed a man come up to Jack and talk to him...you recognized the man from somewhere, you couldn't quite figure out where, but it was definitely someone famous...Jack looked uncomfortable as he answered a question...you couldn't tell why...

The man left and Jack stood up and excused himself to go outside the venue for a smoke, you could tell that he was still upset about what the guy had said, though you weren't sure exactly what it meant, because you had no idea who the guy was, all you remembered was his name...

you decided to follow Jack outside... you kept an eye on the man from a distance, but you couldn't make out anything about his face... you followed him for another minute...then he took out a lighter and lit up...you gasped and hid behind a bush...he turned around and laughed...then the light extinguished itself... and he kept smoking.

You didn't know what to do... he might recognize you! It was probably safe since you hadn't made a scene...but if Jack saw you... it could ruin everything for you both...

You decided you needed to go home before things got out of hand... you headed out...

You were walking home... you realized you forgot your purse at the venue...