POOL PARTY FLIM DAY

THEIR IS SMUT!

you woke up and thought about the day before, it was amazing, fun and risky... Jack went to his own event and for some reason didn't come home.:. you found out that he visited some family you were still nervous about the show tho, you were getting ready to get on set, as you wanted to be ready before you even get there...

You were nervous about the show as it was wrapping up... the reception had been great! But, there was some controversial press as rumors spread out about your relationship to Jack and vinnie hacker.

in walked Jack... "hey baby...." he said with a tender voice...

you responded with a simple hi you could feel your heart pounding...

you decided to get straight to it... so about yesterday...... you noticed him walking towards you... he hugged you..."I already know baby... I'm not mad or frustrated..."

he said...

"wait what?"

you said in shock... "there wasn't a better person me and vinnie talk about you a lot and we don't mind sharing..."

he said with a smirk... "how do you feel about it tho?" he asked making sure you were ok...

you responded with... "we'll I'm in relief and... thankful I didn't want you to be offended and I shouldn't have done it but-"

he cut you off and told you it was all ok...

you were still overwhelmed knowing that you had too of the hottest guys swarming over you...

you kissed Jack "thank you for being the best ever... I'll never take anything you give me for granted..."

you both made out... he slowly started to rub his clothed member  aganist which made you moan and gasp... you both took off your clothe... after he slowly slid his erection into you, you bit your bottom lip while holding back a moan...

he started to move slowly... you felt like crying...

it was so amazing... it was as if you could feel everything he was doing, it was perfect... you loved it!

he kept moving slowly... "oh- fuck Y/N... your so dam- HOTT and tight"

you moaned and blushed, you slowly bucked aganist his hips making bigger moans... you both kept going, he planted kisses around your neck and collarbone... he had a rough vibe but was being ry so gentle during this... "I wanted to remind you who you belong to... but hey... if vinnie wants you then... aslong as I still get you were good..." he said...

he picked up his pace, you moaned loudly getting even more turned on. "of course Jack... I'll be yours forever... who knows what'll happen with V but I hope you know I'm thinking of you while we're at it... if we even get to that point... regardless all I need is that big dick... of yours... and as bossy as I may be... I love you... so much... literally never wanted to be with someone so much..."

he smiled staying quiet as he just wanted to make you moan... you could feel his glare, but also the effort and pace he was fucking you at... this was so different then the usual times, he was massaging your legs and thighs, while he pushed you into the counter, you kissed his collarbone and started to circle your finger across his abs and chest... this was so... sensual...

it felt like nothing in your life had ever felt like this...

"fuck Y/N..." he groaned... your moans were driving him insane... he suddenly picked up speed and started thrusting into you faster...he lifted himself up off the counter and slammed his hips into yours repeatedly... you gripped the counter tightly and screamed out with pleasure...