A flirty night behind the scenes.

FLUFF ONLY! NO SMUT.

You sighed heavily...you got ready to shoot for show...

*time skip* after getting ready you went in and had to do a dating show... there was a lot of flirting and touchiness... you were having such fun! You had a great time!

After the interview you walked backstage to have relax , when you were walking past Jack's dressing room, you stopped dead in your tracks and stared at his door... he was just visiting tho and not in the show, you felt a relief... you ran into vinnie and flirted...

you could tell he wanted to do something else but... you wanted to stay with Jack competly for now, yet you did enjoy the attention. you got ready, you sat in to do a confessional basically detailing how everybody is very kind but you've been nervous as your not sure wether to go at it or not...

shortly after that you were pulled into a room with contestants to ask questions to eachother...

you were given a couple extra minutes before...

after that you settled down and somehow the crew was sneaky because they put you and vinnie together... someone overheard the both of you... but you sat down calm, right across from vinnie... you stared into his beautiful eyes a glimpse of nervousness came on, he asked the first question...

and he was really nice! You got along really well, you enjoyed his company a lot even though he doesn't speak a lot...

as the conversation went on you started to get more comfortable around him...

you could notice his smirk as you two finished talking. Suddenly he stood up...

"so y/n..." he took your hand gently and led you outside, you were confused... you were wondering why he brought you out?

he dragged you all the way to the edge of the stage... and he looked at you in awe...

"you are gorgeous!!" he said with a big grin on his face... you blushed and giggled nervously:.

"I'm sorry if I sound cheesy but, you are perfect!" he smiled warmly... you were surprised...

you didn't expect such an answer... you thought he was going to be angry at you or something...

"it's ok... thank you" you smiled shyly...

"no problem..." he said as he leaned in and kissed you... on the check... you weren't sure what to do but you both kissed on the lips, you started to makeout but pulled away... you grabbed him and hugged him you both finished the questions.

after you got off, you felt bad for kissing vinnie even tho you were with Jack however you couldn't resist... you were about to leave the show anyway as your contract was to expire within the next 3 days, which is why they wanted extra screen time for you...