𝟟𝟜: amusement park

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕒 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣
💚𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕓𝕚𝕟💚

Changbin woke up in the middle of the night, he was thirsty so he left his room and walked towards the kitchen for water.

Once he walked out from the kitchen he could hear muffled noises that he followed its source which led him to the living where he found Jeongin on the couch watching a movie/drama on his phone.

Changbin:“how are you awake?”

He sat beside Jeongin on the couch.

Jeongin wasn't expecting to see Changbin at this hour at all.

Jeongin:“I rarely get sleep these days”

He paused his drama to talk to his hyung.

Changbin:“are you still thinking about what happened with Seungmin's dad.

Jeongin:“it weird, what you said was true that my parents left me at the orphanage because they didn't want me to live through tough conditions, but hearing about their death is just...”

he felt like crying again after what he heard about his parents.

Changbin:“do you want to hold my hand?”

Changbin gives his hand to Jeongin who hesitates to hold it for a minute, but then voices of Seungmin's dad playing in his mind telling him that he was the one he killed his parents made him automatically reach for his hyung's hand and hold it tightly.

Jeongin(sobs):“my life as *hiccup* an orphan was *hiccup* all a lie”

Changbin couldn't handle seeing the younger's condition so he tried to comfort him using a soft tone.

Changbin:“calm down, breathe in then breathe out... You're not by yourself anymore, you've got us”

Jeongin followed Changbin in inhaling and exhaling and after he calmed down he turned to talk to him.

Jeongin:“yes I know but still, it is hard to accept the truth about them”

He was very sad and depressed hearing about his parents, so his hyung took a moment to think of something he should do to make the younger feel better.

And after a lot of thinking he came up with one.

Changbin:“how about we go out tomorrow and ease your mind from everything

Jeongin looked at him with a confused expression.

Jeongin:“where are we going?”

Here where Changbin smiles and requests his idea.

Changbin:“tell me a place that you really wish to go and I'll take you there”

Jeongin couldn't point out his hyung motive but if Changbin is responsible for giving him a wish, why wouldn't he use it.

Jeongin:“anywhere.... Okay then, take me to paris”

A playful smile takes it from Jeongin's lips... Changbin finally succeeded in making his dear friend smile after he failed so many times.

But Paris was beyond his abilities.

Changbin(serious):“a place anywhere in korea”

The seriousness that was visible in Changbin's face made Jeongin crack into a small chuckle.

Jeongin:“i was just joking, look at your face! It's so funny *laughing* I'll tell you where I want to go tomorrow”

Changbin nodded and went back to his room while Jeongin kept watching the movie/drama he paused before talking to his hyung.

but what he was watching isn't important anymore because all he could think of is the place he wanted to go tomorrow with Changbin.

[Next day]

As promised, the older took the younger to the place he wished to go, but he never expected that Jeongin would choose this place.

Changbin:“is this where you wanted to go?”

It was an amusement park.

Jeongin:“I don't remember coming here with my parents and i didn't come with friends either because I always thought of it as a childish place”

Both stand before a lot of families and friends going here and there, buying tickets, playing with rides, eating cotton candy and popcorn, taking pictures with cartoon cosplayers and clowns, some children cries because their balloon flew high to the sky.

Changbin:“what changed your preview of this place?”

Jeongin:“because I have friends that care about me”

He said with a smile and heart eyes while looking at Changbin who blushed because that took him off guard.

Jeongin's smile was dangerous to his little heart.

Changbin(scratch behind his ear):“is that so...I'm glad”

Jeongin:“come on! let us play some rides”

He dragged his hyung towards so many games, they enjoyed their day where Jeongin tried churros for the first time.

He won a fox stuffed animal from a claw machine which was his first try and found it very fun.

More fun than gambling with poker.

for someone like Jeongin who never tried dangerous rides -like a rollercoaster- before, he quite found them entertaining.

More entertaining than shooting people.

He let out his childish self take control of him for today.

Then they left the best ride for the last.

Changbin:“the Ferris wheel is always amazing at sunsets”

When they were at the top, the beautiful view of the sunset where they could see everything from the amusement park along with a lot of buildings from outside.

Jeongin:“it beautiful, I won't mind coming here everyday and looking at this beautiful view”

He said while his eyes never left the window.

Changbin:“do you feel better now?”

Jeongin:“yes I do and all thanks to you, you are a very special person to me and I want to be your friend forever”

Changbin was actually happy hearing those words coming out from Jeongin's mouth yet at the same time he felt a little disappointed that he actually saw him only as a friend.

Changbin:“you aren't my friend innie, our relationship is more than that, I see you as my dear little brother”

Jeongin felt glad to hear that he is more than just a simple friend to Changbin.

It took them a long time to get close and they had a lot of obstacles while building their friendship.

Jeongin was actually thankful he was gifted with such precious person.

Jeongin:“I am thankful to the universe, because I have to be with you, hyung”

He finally confessed what Changbin wanted to hear from him since the beginning

he was proud of the younger that he trusts him and declares him as someone very special to him.

Changbin:“yeah, I'm thankful too”