The Omega Prince

Prince Kim Taehyung in search of a perfect Alpha, who is capable to be his Mate.... Or may be he desired for a destinied one which is considered as Moon Goddess's Blessing.... 

(Prince Kim Taehyung)

Kings and Princes from different zones of the world sent Marriage Proposals for the Omega Prince but Taehyung rejected all, as a result the messengers returned  sadly to their respective Kingdoms.....

Handsome Alpha Princes roamed in front of Taehyung's Castle showing off their dignity, riding their horses, thinking that themselves all glorious and handsome. Swords embroidered with rich jewels shining in their waists.... Their jewelleries had diamonds, rubies and several other kinds of costly stones shone in the bright sunlight making the light reflect into several girls faces who blushed and fought among eachother to get those princes's attention but did these things attract Taehyung? The answer is no..... Taehyung never gets attracted to these kind of stuffs, he himself glows brighter than any kind of costly stones or jewels, his eyes hold more glory than the Sun itself.... he does not get impressed with these silly things..... He wants true masculinity, a true fighter, a royal man with responsibility who may or may not be royal by birth but by his work he should prove his royalty..............

"Look at those wax dolls riding their horses, Trying to impress me huhh" Taehyung said to his bestfriend Jimin in a mocking tone.....

(Park Jimin)

(Park Jimin)

"It's strange that why they are still not melting in this hot Sun" Jimin replied with a derisive chuckle. Both the soulmates started laughing in their dulcet voices......
The Princes grew red in embarrassment as they could hear the Omega soulmate's conversation as they were intentionally loud to scorn them....

At that time Daegu was one of the most glorious, Prosperous and well established Kingdoms of the world, other kingdoms always tried to keep a friendly relation with Daegu inorder to keep up with their reign. The Omega Prince of Daegu was popularly known as the beauty with brain, it was every Alpha's and Beta's desire to atleast have a talk with the Omega, he was so beautiful that even big bad Alphas faint just by a glance of him. Taehyung was undoubtedly talented and gorgeous as well but was also very pride full.... The Omega Prince always crashed all the Alpha's hope to marry him.... till now those who came to take him, all were defeated badly infront of his vanity....

Kim Namjoon, the King of Daegu and Taehyung's father was tensed for his son's marriage, he took was in search of an Alpha who is capable to take care of his only son....

(King Kim Namjoon)

(King Kim Namjoon)

The King, Kim Namjoon was a man of dignity, he was well known for his extreme intelligence and also his kind nature, he was an absolute gentleman. His Kind behaviour towards his subjects is the reason for him to be the most Loved king ever.... The King was indeed an softhearted kind person but a great warrior too, he had saved the kingdom many times from being attacked and performed every duties of a king to protect his subjects and the Kingdom . He is really a Great King, a Great Leader who can go to any extent to keep his people safe.... He love his subjects as his own children.....

The Daegu citizens are very liberal, they never discriminates Omegas, Alphas and Betas, here all are treated equally irrespective of their genders, sub genders, skin colour or race. Here the Omegas are also trained with Swords and some Omegas also took over the Kingdoms after their father. Kim Taehyung was that kind of an Omega, who loves to take part in war, he is efficient in Sword play, archery and he is a great horse rider.....

When King Namjoon was very tensed as no a single Alpha is liked by his son, so he called his son....

Taehyung came inside his parent's chember then asked....
"You called me father?"

"Yes, Tae, my little prince you are already 18 my dear.... When will you get married? Should I call for a SELF CHOISE MARRAIGE CEREMONY ?"  Namjoon said to his son..........

Taehyung replied " Yes father, call for a SELF CHOISE Marriage CEREMONY, may be that way I can find a capable Alpha for me, but I have few conditions "

"Yes my dear Son say whatever conditions you have, everything will be obeyed as you wish...." Namjoon replied sincerely..........

Taehyung said "I would like to present the three vital conditions, based on which I will choose my future husband.... So my first condition is.... Any Alpha wants to participate should be allowed without any discrimination, their class or status should not be a matter to us.... They all should be free to take part without being stopped.....

Any Alpha wants to marry me has to go through three tests.... The tests will be based on their Physical power, Intelligence and The last test will be of their Heart, that is they are capable to Love me ir not.... I will test them myself.... the tests which will be given to them will also be planned by me..... That is my decision father, please announce it in the Kingdom...."

"I'm proud of you my dear son, today you talked like an ideal prince.... My child has grown up so much, Okey, I will announce this news World Wide and arrange the SELF CHOISE MARRAIGE CEREMONY as soon as possible".......... Saying this Namjoon happily hugged his son and kissed his forehead....

The father was proud of his son and was also sad thinking that now he have to send him to his inlaws house, he Loves his son more than anything.....

Then the father son duo went towards their respective chembers after spending sometime with eachother.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey My Cuties

This chapter was like a small introduction to the story.... I'll come back soon with a new chapter soon

This will be a short story....

Hope you like it

If you like it then please Vote and Comment

Thanks For Reading

SARANGHAE💜❤️💜

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••