Win my Heart ❤️ (Final Test)

The pleasant rays of the winter sun which appeared after a lot of days.... filtered through Taehyung's eyelids,making him wake up from his dreamland....

Taehyung woke up and the thought of a perticular Alpha crossed his mind "He is very handsome.... His doe eyes shows innocence....but he is not innocent at all" Tae pouted while thinking this....but suddenly he came out of his thoughts when someone knocked the door....

"Come in" Taehyung said....

A servant entered.... "Dear Prince the Court is ready...Your Magesty and Luna are calling You" She said....

"Okey you go I'm coming within 30 mins" Taehyung said....

"But Prince....." Servant said....

"No buts.... " Taehyung said....

The maid left after handing Taehyung a letter....

After she left Taehyung took a great Bath.... Then wore his Royal cloths....

He didn't applied any perfume as he don't want to suppress his original Omega Scent.... Though perfumes cannot supress The Omega scents only Scent blockers can do but still he didn't wanted to hide his scent even a bit.... He himself don't know why he did that.... While doing so a thought crossed his mind that.... "Why couldn't I smell Kook?" But he shrugged it off as he was getting late....

............................................

Everyone from yesterday's event are already Present in the Court

Taehyung entered....and greeted the King and Luna.....then he took his seat.....

"Are you ready for the Test " Taehyung asked Kook....

"Yes dear Prince.....I'm all ready for the test.... I wish I can give tests for you for my Whole Life My Princess...." Kook whispered the last part which only Taehyung has heard as he was sitting very near to the Alpha....

"What did you say?" Taehyung said as his eyes widened....and Kook chuckled....

"Okey Dear Prince I would like you to announce the last test " Seokjin Spoke....and Taehyung nodded in agreement....

"I announce the last test that is the TEST OF MY FUTURE MATE'S HEART, THEIR CAPABILITY OF LOVING ME.... I will run into the Daegu Forrest, then Jimin will count till ten.... at the moment his counting will be finished you will run behind me and if you could touch me.....I WILL BE YOURS.... and if you couldn't you will return back to your kingdom and you will never be able to marry someone else..... You can do somethings to reduce my speed but you can't hurt me.... If one drop of blood comes out of my body....you will be killed...." Taehyung finished.....

"I would rather die before hurting You Dear Prince" Kook said....and Taehyung widened his eyes but blushed hard....
Everyone in the Court were admiring them....including the King and Luna....