My Dear Princess

Then Taehyung said
"You passed your First test"

Then he paused for sometimes.....after that Taehyung said "The left two exams will be held on tomorrow morning.... Be on time...."

"Dissmiss" Namjoon said and everyone left from their, Jungkook also left after winking at Taehyung...which no one noticed but the Omega Prince did, Taehyung didn't replied as he was to shocked to say anything.... He was just staring at the disappearing figure of the male who just winked at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Royal court dismissed Taehyung went to his chember....

Taehyung was very much angry frustrated....he was fighting with his own thoughts.... That how can an ordinary Alpha open his fist that easily....

He was tensed about the fact that, what should he do to make Kook loose the left two tests....

He was so angry and Tensed that tears started to gather in his eyes....
Then he decided to meet his Mother, the only place where he gets peace in this World....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His mother Kim Seokjin usually don't go outside of his shared chember with King Namjoon as his Physical condition is not good.... After giving birth to Taehyung Seokjin had to go through severe bleeding for many years.... then his body became extremely pale and fragile....but that didn't reduced his beauty even a little bit....he is still the most Beautiful and Gorgeous Luna of Daegu, Everyone in the world admired his beauty, he is the World Wide Handsome Luna....

(Kim Seokjin)

(Kim Seokjin)

Kim Seokjin is the Luna of Daegu....and Taehyung's Mother.... Rather than being beautiful he is also very smart and intelligent.... he plays a big role behind to make Daegu one of the most Prosperous Kingdoms.... He is the most perfect Luna ever.... Other than that he is a very Good Mate and a very good Mother.....

Taehyung saw his mother watering the plants in the balcony... then he went towards him and back hugged him tightly.... Seokjin got startled by his sudden action....but it didn't take him much time to recognise his dear son's touch....

"Tae baby.... What happened?" Seokjin asked his son but in reply, Taehyung just tightened his grip around his Eomma....

"TaeTae my baby What happened dear? Tell Eomma?" Seokjin asked again....when he felt his shoulder getting wet....

Then Taehyung told everything to him which happened today in the Royal court

"I don't know Eomma, Why suddenly it felt like I'm connected to him.... Why I felt electric sensation.... Why he seems too much close....though today I met him for the first time" Taehyung explained....

Seokjin thought something then he asked, "did you get any smell from him.....?"

"What kind of smell Eomma?" Taehyung questioned this time....