• CHAPTER 2 •

"one word. And she was flustered behind those glasses."

RECAP:

Hari?" I called out, the door opened after a minute, and I was faced with- not. Hari.

WAIT A SECOND HES JEON JUNGKOOK, HARIS BROTHER. 

I looked up at him, as he stared down at me, looking at me up and down-

Hold on.

WHY IS HE SHIRTLESS?!?

My breath hitched, HE HAS ABS- i panicked, and turned around, trying to calm my heartbeat.

"I-im s-sorry- i didnt-"

"Don't be sorry princess, your lucky to get a sight of me like this, consider yourself blessed"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pov: Kim Y/n🩰

"Excuse me-" I asked, as he smirked, damn. DAMN. I MEAN- He wasn't wrong- what am I saying? Taehyung told me about him, he smokes, he drinks and he's a Playboy, no no no, falling for him is like falling for the devil.

"Uh- i-" I was interrupted by a scream,
"YAH KIM Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!?" Hari screamed, all the way from her room, as Jungkook smirked, watching Hari as she approached us pulling me away.

She then stood infront of me protecting me, "not this one Jeon" she said, pointing her finger at him, making him chuckle.
"can't promise you that" he looked at me winking.

What's up with this guy-

Hari groaned, before pulling me with her in her room, and slamming the door shut.

"Why did you go there?" She asked, plopping herself on her bed.

"I got confused actually-" I said, embarassed at what had just happened when the door swung open.

"Hari-Bari, Eommas leaving, she told you to get-" the small raven haired boy said, suddenly stopping and staring at me.

His jaw open, his glasses almost slipping off his nose. His cheeks going pink.

"Hello" I smiled. He looked at Hari. Running upto her, and telling her something in her ear. She smiled.

"This is Y/n, she's my friend" Hari, introduced, as the boy, smiled, settling his hair and turning towards me.

"I'm Jeon Jangwon, but the people who I like, call me wonnie" he giggled, extending his hand, which I found ADORABLE.

Bending down to his level, I shook his hand, squishing his cheeks. "Aren't you adorable?" I asked, giggling.

"Yes. Yes I am" he said, confidently smiling.

Guess the confidence is a genetic thing.

I ruffled his hair and stood up, as he smiled at me, before telling his sister the instructions her mother gave her and leaving, he suddenly turned around, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and running away