• CHAPTER 20 •

"racing"

RECAP

"What are you doing y/n?" He asked, his grip tightening on my waist. As I tried to push him. "Why aren't you bonding with your future wife?!" I whisper yelled.

He laughed at my line. As if it was a Joke. I. Looked at him, as he connected out foreheads. "I had to break my fucking phone so I wouldn't talk to you. Locked away everything else just because I didn't want to talk to you. Cause I fucking knew. I would fall in love all over again" he said. As a tear slipped from my eye.

Trying to push him away. Cause I knew I was going to burst. He held me tighter. "I'm gonna get you back flower. And I'm gonna fucking claim you as mine. Infront of everyone. And if any asshole tries to take you away from me. Even if it's my fucking father. I'll kill them" he said. His voice deep. And intimidating. Which meant. He meant. Every word he said.

"Your fucking mine Kim Y/n. And I'll fucking prove it." He said. As I finally managed to walk away from him. I heard him laugh.

Fucking maniac.
(She liked it.)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

Picking up my groceries, I was greeted with a face, I didn't expect to see Hari.

I walked away. Honestly I was pretty mad at her for what she did. But I know she had a reason. But I couldn't give in just like that right.

"Wait y/n!" She said, grabbing my wrist, as I turned around to face her. She smiled nervously. "Look in really sorry okay? I know I was a jerk. And I just I didn't- I'm really sorry please" she said immediately tearing up. As I softened up.

"Yah! Don't cry. Yes Im mad at you but I know what you did and why you did it okay?" I said, hugging her, as she sobbed hugging back.

Everyone Deserves to be forgiven. As this thought crossed my mind the first person I thought of was Jungkook.

Sighing, "you need to make it up to me Hari" I said, giggling as she smiled. "Maybe accompany me to Jungkooks race? I'll treat you after." She said, smiling.

"Really?" I asked, as she sighed "I'm sorry I just-please y/n." She said. As I nodded. "As long as I don't see you brothers face" i said me "I'll wrap a blindfold around your eyes" she said. As I smiled.

Why did I agree to this? I wanted to see him.
Ironic. I know.
_-_-_-__-

Looking through my clothes. I couldn't find anything, most of it was dirty, the only appropriate dress, was the one I wore to the first time I spoke to him. That night at Haris. When I walked into his room.

Sighing. I wore it. And gathered myself together.
_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-

Pov; Jeon Jungkook 🖤

"I gave you $50 bucks you little twerp this better work" I said, looking at Hari as she nodded. "It did." She said, as I followed her eyes. Smiling, as I saw my Y/n enter.

Putting my helmet on. I got into my red car. She smiled at Hari. And looked at me. As I looked infront.

She looks good. Its gonna make me weak in the knees, and I need to push that pedal.
_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Y/n sighed, sitting beside Hari, her eyes on the specific, red and black car, that belonged to Jungkook.

The race started, as the cars raced beside eachother, her heart beating in her chest, all she could do was pray a silent pray, for God to keep him safe.

Everyone at the edge of their seats, as Jungkook kept getting pushed. Grunting Jungkook boosted himself. Shooting infront of all the other cars.

Cheers were heard, as Jungkook crossed the finish Line, making a small smile, form on Y/ns face. Jungkooks father, looked at Y/n, as she passed him a small smile. Only to get ignored by him again.

Although his mother smiled, widely at her.

She smiled back. As everyone made their way down, where Jungkook would accept his trophy.

_-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
💗:  I love this ff ong.

Until next time~
-Ava <3