• CHAPTER 13 •

"she'll be a great mother"

• RECAP.

"Alright move it people let's go!" Taehyung said, opening the car door, as everyone got in. Heading for the orphanage, with boxes of food and candies for the kids.

Y/n smiled, "I've always wanted to see these kids" she said, tapping the box. As Jungkook smiled. "I've always wanted to see our kids." He said. Making y/n look at him.

"What-" she asked, perplexed.
"What? I didn't say anything."
_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

Getting out of the car, Y/n looked around, grass stretching to cover a big park area, as children laughed and played around. She smiled.

From a very young age she always loved kids, they warmed her heart, and that's why she loves Jangwon so much.

"Wonnie, hold my hand" she said, as Jangwon nodded, holding her hand and walking inside with her.

As the all followed walking to the reception desk,

"Ah! The Jeon kids my my look how big you've grown" a lady in her 50s said, hugging Jungkook and Hari, then bending down towards Jangwon.

"Oh myyy you must be Wonnie" she said, as Jangwon, stood behind his brothers leg, she smiled, handing him a lollipop, he looked up at his older brother, and waited until he got the nod to take the candy, which he gladly did smiling and mumbling a small thank you.

"And you two?" She asked kindly, as Jungkook spoke. "My bestfriend Taehyung and um my.." he didn't know what to say, they were never friends, not enemies. Just two people.

Who were maybe in love. But not official.

"My um-"

"Oh I know exactly what she is!" The lady, squealed, hugging y/n who was not paying much attention to the conversation and looking at the kids.

"Ohhh Jungkook you didn't tell me you got a girlfriend " she said, making their eyes widen.

"Oh no Mrs Han- she isnt-"

"Oh don't be shy! I can see the blush on your cheeks, what's your name darling?" She asked, making y/n smile and play along just to tease Jungkook, and ofcourse she liked it.

"Y/n Mrs Han" she said, hugging the lady back.

"But Mrs han-" Jungkook was interrupted by Mrs Han.

"C'mon! Let's meet the kids" she said, dragging y/n along first.

Jungkook sighed, knowing he can't part from this, as he chuckled. "Girlfriend ~" Hari teased, making him push her.
_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_;_;_-_;_;;_

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

Looking at all the kids, gathering around us with curiosity, and their eyes so big, made my heart melt. All of them had chubby pink cheeks. I couldn't believe that some of them had been abandoned by their parents.

"Everyone! This is Ms Kim, Mr Jeon, Ms Jeon and Mr Kim" Mrs Han, said Introducing us, as I got in my knees to their level.

"Hieee I'm y/n , no need for formalities" I said, as a small girl, with big blue eyes, chubby pink cheeks and two pink tails came up to me.

"I'm Gia" she said, showing me her two teeth, which seemed to be sprouting as I laughed. "Hi Gia, I'm y/n" I smiled, extending my hand, as she giggled grabbing it.

"Come lets play" she said, as I followed her, and the other kids followed me, while some of the boys, followed Jungkook and Taehyung.
_-_-_-_-_

"Soo this is my castle, and I'm the princess" Gia said, holding onto her teddy bear, as y/n and Hari Laughed, "at your service your majesty" Hari chuckled playing around.

As some of the other girls, continued to give them their plastic jewellery and teacups filled with water.

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

As little as I was, I always dreamt of having a family, with a little girl, and two older boys. Today playing with these kids made me believe as if I was playing with my daughter.

I know it's delusional and unrealistic but God did it feel good. I wanted to stay this way. But. I wanted my own. Wanted to feel how love was like.

What if I dont get Jungkook? And have to settle for some mediocre boy?

I looked at him, as I watched him teach the boys football, I smiled watching him. He was the captain of the basketball team at our school yet he knew football well.

I smiled looking at him laughing, and smiling with my brother, until a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Your in love unnie aren't you?" Gias voice said making me look at her.

"Love?" I asked.
"Whats love to you sweetheart?" I asked, as she made herself comfortable on my lap.

"Love is like the heartbeat of the universe, without it, all bonds would be broken. The sun loves the planets, And the moon loves the earth. And the earth loves us that's why it keeps us safe and sound..I think your heartbeat is Kookie isn't he?" She said. While I was left speechless.

"You should tell him" she giggled, before giving me a kiss on the cheek and running to play with Hari who was, dancing with the other kids.

I sat there, in silence as her words replayed.

He is my heartbeat.
My warmth.
My safety.
My love.

Jeon Jungkook.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
💗: kids are so smart these days~

Until next time <3
- Ava~