• CHAPTER 7 •

"scars and wounds."

•Recap

The moment. I saw that feeling in her eyes. I couldn't. And now here I was holding her in my arms. My hand caressing her hair.

To me, i didn't care how much I was bleeding. But seeing that bruise on her lip. And who it was given by. I wanted to kill Jaheyun. I've never had this feeling for anyone else.

She kept crying, each tear, breaking a piece of my heart everytime.

"Your okay, I got you." I kept repeating.

"I've got you. I'm sorry, I've got you." It's all I could say.

All I could do. Was stay there. Holding her.
____________________________________

Silence filled the Jeon Mansion, as everyone, (Y/n, Jeon, Hari, Taehyung, Jimin, Rosie, ) entered after the gruesome scene at school.

No one dared to speak a word. Not even against Jungkook. They knew one person could handle him right now. And that was Namjoon, but luck wasn't on their side for he was in Atlanta for the week.

Jungkook, who didn't speak a word, opened his jacket with a bit of agression, the past afternoon, flashing by his mind. He made his way up to his room.

Not knowing he was followed by Y/n.
___________________________________

Pov: Kim Y/n 🩰

Entering the familiar room, I got the scent of his perfume, almost welcoming me, I looked up, to find a very shirtless Jungkook in his balcony. A cigarette in one hand, leaning on the balcony.

He's smoking...did he treat his wounds? My thoughts were jumping from one to another, taking a deep breath, and ignoring the fact he was half naked, I walked through his room, into his balcony.

A puff of smoke exhaled from his lips, as I coughed at the smoke.

"Go eat something, don't be here, this smell is not good for you." He said, before taking another puff.

"And it is for you?" I asked, annoyed.

"Been doing it since 14. I'm used to it" he argued, couldnt have one with me because my silence was followed by a sigh from him.

And soon that cigarette was stamped under his foot. He raised his hands defendantly
"Yeah yeah you win" he said, taking a seat on his couch.

I walked out, taking the first aid kit, Jimin gave me to treat him.

"Please don't tell me you wanna treat my face now." He said, as I smiled, making him let out a low chuckle.

I looked around for a stool, or any type of seat but couldn't find any, suddenly I felt a pull at my waist,

He pulled me, and I was ON HIS LAP?!???

Too much to take.
Too much to take.
Too much to take.

Help. Not true.
Help. HELP.

OKAY BREATHE
            BREATHE
            BREATHE.

blinking away the very visible blush ok my cheeks, i ignored the entire thing, dabbing the cotton with some water, to first clean up the wound.

For a brief moment I looked into his eyes, and dabbed the cotton on his forehead slightly.

"You sure you okay glasses?" He suddenly asked, making me look at him.

"Right now. I'm just worried about you" I simply said, which must've shocked him.

"Baby. I go through cuts and scars everyday. " He said proudly, making me chuckle, dabbing the now antiseptic on his found.

He suddenly, very gently, very slowly held my hand, pulling it down and placing it on my lap, so he could look into my eyes.

"Jesus, flower I'm so sorry" he suddenly said, and I had so many questions about it that I couldn't say anything.

"I'm so sorry, that because of me. He came to you, just so he could get at me. And I wasn't there, and he" he paused, as I could feel the anger in him rise, looking at the cut on my lip.

"He put his dirty fucking hands on you" he said, gritting his teeth. I looked down, playing with the cotton in my hands, before my face was tipped up, by his finger under my chin.

Staring directly into my eyes, he said.

"I've had cuts and wounds before, but these wounds. I'm willing to take these particular wounds. Because they're for you"
____________________________________

"PLEASE LET US GOOOOOO MOM PLEASEEEE" Hari, whined, holding the hem of her mother's dress, making her mother chuckle. "After what your brother did, you really think dad's gonna let you go?" She asked.

It's been 2 weeks since that day, and currently, Hari was beggging pleaaaading her mother to allow her to go to Jennie's birthday party. With Jungkook offcourse,

Plus, it was the first time Y/n was allowed to one of these parties making it EXTRA EXTRA SPECIAL. for both. Why?
a) Y/n will be there (lucky Jungkook)
b) Taehyung will be there (Lucky Hari)

"PLEASEEEE I promise we'll be back by 10. Dad won't even know we left." She said, making her mother skeptical.

"Ill bring her back by 9:30 okay?" A deep voice interrupted which belonged to her brother Jungkook, their mother sighed.
"Fine." She said, making Hari squealed in excitement.

"But. 9:30 sharp, and both of you must answer all my calls"

"Promise." (Jungkook)
"Promise Mommm" (Hari)

"I wanna come too" Jungwon whined,

"It's a grown up party dork" Jungkook, laughed, fluffing his brothers hair.

"But y/n noona will be there" he argued, looking upset .

"Yah y/n noona is mine."
___________________________________
💗: baam baam ~ how was everyone's Christmas??

Until next time ~
-ava <3