𝟟𝟝: organization's Mikey

Mr.Kang had called Mikey for an urgent meeting. He wanted to talk about the SKZ matter.

Mikey:"what's up Mr.Kang?"

He said just after he took a seat on an armchair in front of his boss.

Mr.Kang:"soojung is dead and Taewon has escaped the country, we're the only one left in this organization"

Mikey took a sip of the tea who the secretary poured for him while he crossed his legs and said after putting the cup away.

Mikey:"I want to be honest with you Mr.Kang... you and Soojung were the only ones who cared about this organization while the other six hires including me and Taewon weren't that interested in underground business"

The founders of the organization were actually 8 people but 4 hires left after receiving the position because they didn't like it leaving 4 other hires which they are Soojung, Taewon, Mikey, and Mr.Kang.

But now they are only two, one is killed and the other leaves the country.

Mr.Kang:"i know that, but there is a gang that is after our organization and without it you'll be homeless"

What made all of the four in their position right now was all because of the illegal Wealth the organization gained through the illegal activities since the late 80's.

Mikey:"sure, what do you want me to do"

He felt defeated after Mr.Kang told him that he could lose his job and money under the hand of this mysterious fetus gang.

Mr.Kang brought a file and threw it in front of Mikey.

Mr.Kang:"Taewon had a bodyguard, I managed to find his pictures, when you interacted with him...kill him, understood?"

Mikey held the files on his hands, looking at Taewon's bodyguard.

Such a waste of a pretty face.

Mikey:"sure but...don't you need him for information before killing him?"

Mr.Kang:"i won't waste my time on torturing someone who's loyal to his gang, killing him would be more easy to provoke his gang"

After that, Mikey had left Mr.kang's office while cursing him behind his back.

Mikey:"tch~ that old hag... He added an unnecessary job into my already busy schedule"

Just as he stepped out from the company, his assistant/butler/secretary zixin whose Chinese ran towards him calling him.

Zixin(in Chinese):"sir"

Mickey(in Chinese):"ohhh...what's up Zixin?"

Zixin took a minute to calm himself down because what he was about to tell his boss would actually make him very mad.

Zixin(in Chinese):"our contract with "The Dreaming Hope Casino" is cancelled, they are demanding us to return all the money we embezzled"

Mikey's eyes got wide not believing what his ears were hearing from Zixin.

Mickey(in Chinese):"WHAT?! HOW DARE THEM CANCELLED OUR CONTRACT!!! go pick up our men, we're gonna eliminate that casino from this land"

He ordered that it made zixin get more anxious.

Zixin(in Chinese):"I don't speak Korean, sir"

Mikey had picked him up as his companion after he saw him get treated badly by his ex-boss who was also Mikey's clients from his business trip to Hong Kong last month.

So the Chinese man still doesn't speak a word of Korean because he doesn't talk to anyone except for Mikey who speaks Chinese.

Mickey(in English):"I. DON'T. CARE. nAW GOw~"

.

.

.

.

.

Bangchan:"I gathered you all here tonight to talk about hiring you"

He skipped through the pages through the jobs he wanted to give everyone.

Chan was actually thinking about this for a long time.

He doesn't want his friends to live as a gang after they succeeddefectingting the organization and bringing justice.

So he thought of hiring them in different kinds of jobs so they can't have a criminal record.

Jisung:"hiring us? But we're already hired?"

Jisung found it very confusing how they can get hired where they already have jobs.

Minho:"maybe he meant jobs that aren't involved with mafia stuff"

Jisung looked at his boyfriend and made an "ohhh" Sound realizing that.

Jeongin:"I wonder what I'm gonna be"

He asked with a smile on his face.

While Changbin who was sitting next to him said sweet things to see him smile more.

Changbin:"you'll be a model innie, because your beauty is magnificent"

Jeongin's cheeks got rosy and chuckled at what Changbin just told him.

Even if he liked it, Seungmin rolled his eyes and got dramatic.

Seungmin:"ohhh god..."

Bangchan:"okay, Seungmin already works at a PC cipher, for Changbin you would take an attorney test next month, Jeongin I'll assign you as a kindergarten teacher, for Minho you'll be my secretary, and lastly for jisung, you'll work at my casino as a gambling dealer and assistant"

There was silence before someone could...

Changbin(screaming):"I DON'T WANNA BE AN ATTORNEY!!!"

After he gave up on being a lawyer but Changbin doesn't want to go back to work on something related to courts again.

Jeongin:"I HATE CHILDREN AND ANYTHING RELATED TO THEM!!!"

Growing up without parents, Jeongin never thought he is good with kids just as good he is with guns.

Minho:"I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR SECRETARY! IT BORING!!!"

From his point of view, he would prefer staying a gangster mare than becoming his boss secretary with paper and computer work.

Jisung:"I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SHOUTING BUT I DON'T GET WHAT MY JOB IS!!!!"

But jisung was the only one who didn't understand what's his new job is.

Bangchan:"end of the discussion, Seungmin let go"

He was the boss and he need to be strict for his friends to accept other lives than being gangsters.

Chan was doing this for them.

Seungmin:"sorry not sorry but sucks to be you guys"

Despite knowing everything cause Chan shares every move or decision with him.

But seeing them this miserable was a good view for Seungmin.

______

𝔸̀/ℕ: 𝕀'𝕞 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥...