Jax

THANK YOU FOR VOTING PART  2

------------------------------

“Say it! Say you’re mine!!”

His tone was intense. He wanted to hear pomni say it.

"Stop it-" Raggatha looks angry.

Suddenly, he grabbed pomni cheeks with his two big hands.Jax and pomni locked eye contact with each other from so close.

“Say it.”His eye contact and tone were so stern.

".... Jax..... S-stop" Pomni was shaking from fear.

That seemed to snap him out of the trance he was in.

“Y-yeah.. sorry.. I don’t know why I just-“

He paused before pulling his hands back and letting go her cheeks. He then let out a sigh before looking at her, somewhat embarrassed.

Raggatha looks angry but she quickly hugged Pomni tight. Pomni still shaking and hug back.

Jax looked at them.

“I’m sorry.. I just.. I got really possessive for some reason… I don’t know… I’m never like this..”

"You da****s!! Look what you did to her!! " Raggatha.

He looked away in embarrassment before speaking again.

“I’m really sorry…Doll face. I shouldn’t have acted like that to her..Okay”

She ignore him and comfort pomni. Jax stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Im really sorry, Pomni. " Jax .

--------------------------------------

Nobody know how it happened but now  Pomni, Jax and Ragatha are stuck in kaufmo's room

"Don't you have every room's key as****e!?" Ragatha.

"Kinda rude dollface, now I don't wanna reply. "Jax crosses his arms, looks away and kept smiling.

Ragatha is clearly irritated and pomni was just silent watching them.

"uggh... I'm... Sorry..., open this door, Jax! " Ragatha pointed the door.

Ragatha shrugs but is clearly not in a good mood.

"and besides that, why did the gloinks lock us in here?" Ragatha.

--------

"I don't get why you guys are being so quiet...you... Guys aren't gonna talk... Are you?"Ragatha is a little weirded out by it.

" oh, I'm sorry I was thinking something... "Pomni quickly answer. " Jax, open this door.

"I don't really feel like it..."jax shrugs.

" As****e, Were gonna stuck here forever!!and why you don't want to open the door?!"Ragatha is now really angry.

"I honestly don't know why I just really don't feel like it. And now that you want me to do something I REALLY dont feel like it..." Jax answer.

"If three of us stuck here?! " Ragatha ask.

"I wouldn't mind... And by the way, I know you don't really like me because I'm rude, but it doesn't really mean that I hate you... "Jax is trying to avoid her glare.

Pomni trying to open the door.it is locked with a key.

"Well, without the key you ain't opening it."

"Open it dummy"pomni.

Jax: I told you I'm not going to open it... And I'll say it again just so you know and won't ask me again... I SAID I'M NOT GOING TO OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!"Jax seems upset.

Pomni watches as Ragatha walks towards her, she seems a bit uncomfortable from what's happening here.

Don't worry, we can get out of here in no time. Probably Caine is looking for us.

Please vote⭐⭐⭐