Knife

Thank you for voting part 6

Pomni was walking alone outside looking for the exit. She heards someone behide bushes. She walks near and saw Jax.

"Opps-"

"What are u doing??? " Pomni asks.

"Hiding, what do you think? "

"I know that!? I mean-ugh! Never mind. "She walks away. He hates me she thoughts.

She heards whistling behind her and looks.

" why are u following me??? "

"... "

"Hey! Hello??? " Pomni looks annoyed not answering her questions. She continues to walk until she steps something.

"Huh? Is... Is this a knife??? Wait! There's a knife here?!?!! " She looks surprise and pick up the knife. Jax was not surprised and quickly took the knife of her.

"Kids are not allowed to play with knife". Jax saids.

" Im not a kid!!! I'm older than you! "Pomni saids.

" YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY THAT!!! IT'S F****** SH*T"Jax yell.

"YES I CAN! ASS***E"She yelled to.

"NO YOU CANT!!! "

Now they starting to argue to each other until Jax left hand was hit by knife. He was shock and looks to his hand. Pomni was also shock too and looks everywhere.

"Damnit! " he kneel down and took the knife out of his left hand.

"Jax! I think this place are not safe lets go back inside. " Pomni helped him walking back to the circus.

------------------------------

They both are in Pomni's room, Jax was sitting in the bed while pomni looking at him worried.

"Are u sure, you won't tell Caine about this? If u do that it might help-". Pomni was stop talking when Jax stare at her.

" Me? Tsk. I don't need their stupid help. ".
He look away.

" Listen, You almost-"

"What? You starting to have care about me? Well that's good-i mean that is the most stupidest you ever made! ". Jax cover his face.

"Ugh! What a brat! "

"Who are u talking a brat ha! " He stood up and walks near to her.

"YOU! IDIOT"

"... " He keeps walking and Pomni stepping back until he cage her.

"Small but terrible~". He said and Pomni flutter.

"Ehh??!!! "

"I'm just kidding, and Pomni... Tell me if you have a problem nor you needed someone to be by your side. I'm always here to help you... To WORST it". He smiles.

" Your not helping". I rolled my eyes.

"Cute~"

"What? "

"Nothing, I said you look like a shit rat. "

"How dare u call me that! "

"Eh.... "

"Don't call me a rat! "

"Okay, if u say so... "

-----------------------------------

After that Jax left Pomni's room. She sighs and walks to her bed.

"I don't understand... Why he acts like that... He hates me... Right? Right...

Jax was about to open his door until he saw Ragatha looking at him angrily. She open her door and goes inside her room. Jax have guts Ragatha was the one who hit him with a knife. Well he just smirk and entered his room.

"If that's what u want Ragatha, game on... "

-------------------------------

"No... Please... Let me out! Noooo! Please! I want to get out! Nooooooo!!! "Pomni wakes up from her nightmare. She breath heavily and starting to cry.

I don't want to stuck here forever... I'll find away to get out...

PLEASE VOTE ❤💕💕💕⭐⭐⭐