Fighting

Thank you for voting part 3

|Apologize for late upload well, it was Christmas so yeah kinda busy hehe. |

----------------------------

After, a few hours Jax and Ragatha starting  to fight like a dog and a cat. Their are so freaking noisy.

"Dollface, Are you saying my fault? "

"Wth! Your the one who put us in here if it wasn't for your stupid idea!! "

"I have enough, if you didn't come i would be f****ng glad! "

"Why? Oh! You plan this do you? If I didn't come with-OH! you wants to lock here with  pomni do you? Jax"

"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU SAYING!!!!!!?? WHY WOULD I DO THAT"

"Because you secretly like Pomni! You think I didn't know?? Ha! "

"Haha, SHE'S JUST A PIECE OF SH*T! AND I WILL NEVER EVER FALL INLOVE WITH A COWARD!...i-..."Jax suddenly stop talking and look down.

Pomni was shock and she feels like she was stabbed by a thousand of  knife inside her. She act like she didn't heard their conversation and look away to avoid their gaze.

Ragatha grabbed Pomni's left hand and walk away leaving Jax alone. She was piss off and couldn't handle Jax attitude.

" Um, Pomni? Do you hear-"Ragatha was stop when Pomni ask.

"The what? "Pomni pretend to smile on her but deep inside she was still hurt.

" N-nothing!!? "She quickly wave her two hand and shook. " L-let's go find a key to the door without Jax help? What do you think? ".

" Sure, I guess... "Pomni.

"Good thing, Pomni didn't heard what that jerk said. After, we get out of her I k*ll that idiot" Ragatha thought.

--------------------------------------

Few hours later...

Ragatha found the key for the door and she quickly grabbed it. She hurriedly run to the door to open it and called Pomni. They didn't know Jax was the one who put the key on the table.

"Phew, finally-are you okay Pomni? "Ragatha was worried to her because pomni like a little sister to her. She don't like something bad happen to her.

"Y-yeah... Btw... Thank you Ragatha. " She meant it.

"Actually, Pomni... You look not good?? Are you sure your okay? "

"I'm okay, just tired I think... "

"You should have a rest, and I'll go to Caine to tell him about Kaufmo. "

"Are you sure? "

"Yes, you need some rest Pomni... Okay. "

"Fine."

They both seperate from their destination. Say goodbye to each other. Pomni goes to her room and open it filling all those Jax words inside her head. When Pomni was about to close the door, someone stop her it was Jax.

He was emotionless. Pomni tried to close the door but the door block by Jax foot.

"Jax, can you please-"pomni cut when she heard Jax voice.

"Pomni... "He said with a soft tone.

"Huh? What do you want? "She ask.

"I-... "

"... "

Jax walk inside and close the door, Pomni was confuse but never forget he said earlier. (SHE'S JUST A PIECE OF SH*T!)

She snap when she heard a lock sound.

"Jax?! What do you think your doing???!! "

"Pomni~lets have some fun... Just the two of us~"

Heeyyy! Stopp!

Sshhhhss

PLEASE VOTEEE ⭐⭐⭐⭐