Do you hate me? Yes.

Thank you for voting part 5

Jax was about to kiss me until Ragatha push him away, she was fuming makes me feel a little scared.

"Um, Ragatha-" I was about to grab her hand when she quickly slap my hand and she was shocked.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry pomni! I-i-... I'm so sorry.. " Ragatha keeps apologizing.

"Its okay, Ragatha I know u didn't do that on purpose and I understand... " I said and hugged her and patting her back.

She was sobbing and I feel little sad.

------------------------------

I was at my room lying on bed. Thinking how can I find the exit. I heard a knock to my door. I stood up and walks towards to my door and thought it might be Ragatha.

I open my door and I saw Jax smiling. Ugh! Why he keeps coming here were not even that close.

"Why are u here? And what do u want?? "

"Nothing special, maybe~" He smirked.

"I want to ask you and answer it honestly. " I saw him looks serious well that's good.

"Do u hate me??" He seems quite and keeps staring at me.

"... "

"... "

"Yes... " He answer.

"!.... "

"Pomni, I'm into-"

I didn't let him continue and I quickly close the damn door. So, he was hates me all this time... Hahaha... Such a stupid me... But I know that when I was here... And used to be hated by him... I lay back to my bed... Staring at the ceiling.

I keeps hearing him outside the door knocking and calling my name. I cover my ears with my pillow... Until I fall asleep.

Jax can't handle and unlocked the door. He enters the room and he saw pomni sleeping he close the door and walks nears to her. He sit besides her and admiring her. He smile.

"What a silly little clown... "He chuckles.

He keeps admire her.

"Yes, I hate you... But I love you at the same time... But that love makes me feel weak... It's good u didn't know... I tell u if the right time comes. I won't let someone hurt u... And please... Don't leave me Pomni... "He lay down and hug her. He was blushing.

Pomni was so sleepy and didn't notice Jax was hugging her.

"I love you, my silly little clown. You always be my target... "He giggles.

-----------------------------------

Pomni woke up and open her eyes.

" hm??... I thought someone was here... Nah maybe it's just my dream... "She was about to stood up and saw an exit door.

" wait... Is this true!!??! Am I going home??? "She quickly stood up and open the door,she entered and walks. She saw nothing, it's just a black wall and her.

" wait-what... What is this?! "She looks disappointed. " I just wants to go home... "Her eyes starting to tears up.

" I hate u... "She heards a familiar voice.

"...! What... "Pomni wipes her tears and looks everywhere.

" But I love you at the same time... "

Pomni was shocked and the voice she hears was so familiar to her. .

She stood up and walking everywhere. She heard a cracking sound she looks behind her. She saw a tall and long ears bunny and she knows its Jax.

She steps away.

"He hates me... " she thoughts.

Don't leave me...

What?!

Please vote ⭐⭐