𝟟𝟟

(𝕃𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖)

Jisung:“are you okay?”

He walked towards his boyfriend who was looking a bit down.

The older looked at him confused.

Minho:“what do you mean?”

He asked, getting any idea about what Jisung meant by his assuring question, even if he was lying to himself but Minho thought he was okay...

Jisung:“you can't hide anything from me anymore kitten, now tell me what's bothering you?”

The most things he came to hate, is his boyfriend not relying on him too much.

Minho had a bad experience in trusting other people and relying on them so he found asking Jisung to help a point of weakness.

Minho:“it is about Mikey from the organization, he wanted to do the contract with us”

But otherwise, he decided to let out what was inside his heart because Minho knows deep down that he loves Jisung so much.

Jisung:“so? Isn't it great...”

He sat down with his boyfriend then put his hands around the older's waist, comforting him with his light soft touch.

Minho only put his head on Jisung's shoulders, he found peace in his embrace.

Minho:“yeah...but...i think he has something related to my past but I'm still not sure”

Jisung's fingers kept playing with Minho's waist as they were having this conversation.

Jisung:“wanna talk about it?”

Minho shook his head and hugged Jisung back burying his face on his chest.

Jisung's both arms were now holding Minho who had his hands wrapped around his boyfriend's neck.

Jisung:“do you want to speak to chan-hyung to let you go”

Minho finally looked up to Jisung, both faces were very close to each other, they brushed their noses together and their lips almost touched.

Minho:“ohh please...I'm starting to get bored here”

He closed his eyes, enjoying his boyfriend's warm breath on his lips, he just wanted Jisung to kiss him.

Jisung:“let go, I'll drive you”

He said that made Minho look at him with wide eyes and break the intense moment they have by shouting.

Minho:“DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE?!”

Jisung found his shocked expression cute yet funny at the same time so he couldn't hold back his chuckle and let it out.

Jisung(while chuckling):“of course, you were always the one driving but I sometimes wish to drive for you”

He said with a smile which caused Minho's heart to skip a beat...

He doesn't deserve someone as wonderful as Jisung, he was too perfect for him...

He wanted to do something in exchange for him.

Minho:“sure...then I'll cook for you when we get back to the mansion”

The oldest knows how to cook and he decided to cook any food that Jisung liked, nothing matters but seeing his smile.

Jisung:“hehe, hyung so cute”