20 Years Ago...

"One minut to showtime!" audience: "BroZone BroZone!"

"Okay guys we're gonna open with girl, baby, baby and close with baby, baby girl! Wait no.. that doesn't sound right, Ooh! I got it. Open with baby, baby girl and close with baby, baby, girl woman! Yes!" As the oldest laughed and was quite proud of his song writing. 

"We're gonna make boy band history tonight.."

"510. 511. 512"

"Love it brother! I want to see a hundred more of those by showtime, Spruce! Those abs need to be poppin' baby!"

Spruce:"Oh come on!"

"God, I want to boil an egg on those abs!"

"John Dory.. Do i really need to keep wearing these things..?"

"Yes, you do Clay! They're funderdrawers, Its underwear but 76% more fun! Now let's see those dance moves, brother!"

Clay:"Fine.. Rusty Robot, into wiggle worm, end on Caliente puppet. yeah!

"Bro, you look stressed. Breathe"

"Well, of course I'm stressed, Floyd! Its the first show of the tour! We have to hit the perfect family harmony! We promised the fans.."

Floyd:"Okay, Calm down, you're making baby Branch nervous.."

Audience"BroZone! BroZone!"

"What? Nervous? no, no, no, no, no, no! He's not allowed to be nervous, He's got to be perfect!"

Floyd:"Cut him some slack John Dory. Its his first show"

Spruce:"Oh Come on abs!"

Floyd:"Hey Branch, How you feeling?"

Baby Branch:"I feel like im gonna barf and pass out and.."

Floyd:"And pee your pants all at once?"

Baby Branch"How'd you know?"

Floyd:"Ah you got the preshow jitters, Completely normal, everyone gets 'em! You want to know what i do when i get 'em?"

Baby Branch:"Barf, pass out and pee your pants?"

Floyd:"I remember that I'm with my brothers and that when we are together, there is nothing that we can't do!"

Baby Branch"But no one's ever hit the perfect family harmony before..It is true that it can shatter diamonds?"

Floyd:"Yeah It's that powerful!"

John Dory:"All right boys, just remember, no matter what you do follow my lead!"

Floyd:"Or maybe let's just go out there and have fun together!"

Clay:"It's just so much pressure!"

"Ten seconds!"

Spruce:"A-and what happens if we can't hit it?"

John Dory:"Oh, thats not an option.. If we can't hit the perfect family harmony, we aren't perfect.. And if we aren't perfect, we're nothing! Just follow my lead and the harmony will happen! Let's Bro!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here they are! The heartthrob, the fun boy! The sensitive one! The leader annnd! The baby! Give it up for BroZone!"

(totally out of the blue but young clay, spruce and floyd..MMMMM MMM MMMMMMMM, i would def not keep them in my basement<3 cough anyways)

Astra:"Guys please! Don't do this, you are brothers!"

Spruce:"It's all John Dory's fault! He' such a control freak!

Clay:"Yeah and he doesn't even take us seriously..!"

John Dory:"Oh? So its all my fault? I'm sorry im going bro solo! Bro-lone!"

Astra:"Floyd.. Not you too, don't do this to Branch.."

Floyd:"I'm sorry Astra, Branch, I have to find myself, promise me you will take care of Baby Branch for me"

The troll nodded and picked up Branch and went over to their grandma

After the band split up Floyd talked to their friend Astra he around the same age as Floyd a year or 2 younger, Astra promised Floyd to take care of Baby Branch together with their Grandma, promised to protect Branch with his life and he picked up Bitty B and went over to Grandma to comfort the young troll.. As Branch let the tears flow as soon as Floyd left the 3 alone..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this book will start in the first movie from 2016, but to meet my OC Astra i took this part from the 2023 movie and next chapter will be from the 1st movie! Thankyou for reading ^^