Why won't you sing!?

The trolls had finally made their way into Bergen town and the cloud guy had just left them, the 2 of them went over to the edge of the now destroyed and dead troll tree. Looking down on the very depressing bergens, surprisingly they sang.. a song? 

Poppy was confident that their friends was still alive from seeing how depressing the bergens were, knowing that much, they set off to the castle where they would most likely find their friends.

|:| Povless POV |:|

???:"You should be happy we're putting you to good use little troll."

???: "Right!

Astra:"Let me go, its not worth it!"

???:"Oh don't you worry, once we've used you.. We're gonna look for BroZone and we might have a lead on where one of them are.."

Astra:"You're crazy! You can't use our talents forever! You could kill us.."

???:"Hmph, whatever, i just want to be famous anyways and if you happen to die.. well, so be it"

???:"Sis you can't be serious? We could get in so much trouble!"

???:"Shut up you beautiful idiot, let's go, we have fans to entertain"

The 2 unknowns threw the diamond bottle where Astra was held against his will, him not having a family.. could never break out of it even if he wanted, just hoping his former friends of BroZone is safe and wont be taken like he was. 

Leaning back into the diamond prison, closing his eyes, he open his mouth and started singing.. Go easy on me----

There ain't no gold in this river

That I've been washing my hands in forever
I know there is hope in these waters
But I can't bring myself to swim
When I am drowning in this silence
Baby, let me in..

Go easy on me, baby
I was still a child
Didn't get the chance to
Feel the world around me
I had no time to choose what I chose to do
So go easy on me

There ain't no room for things to change
When we are both so deeply stuck in our ways
You can't deny how hard I have tried
I changed who I was to put you both first
But now I give up...

The poor pop troll's color slowly started to fade more and more, hes become gray and since hes being drained of his talent.., he could feel that he wasn't gonna last too long before.. well he dies..

|:| Time skip |:|

Branch and Poppy had made their way into Bridget's room where they finally confronted her about her feelings for the king Gristle, in agreement they would help her with a date for their friend Creek. But while they sang their song.. something happen..

Bridget:"Heyy! Why doesn't this one, sing?"

Cooper:"Branch! Sing with us!"

Poppy:"Yeah Branch! Sing with us!"

Branch:"Oh no i just dont sing.."

Bridget:"No.. he's right! This wont work..

As poor Bridget started crying out loud and Poppy's friends started to comfort the maid, Poppy was busy chasing after Branch, confronting him..

Poppy:"Branch! Why wont you sing!?"

Branch:"Because singing killed my grandma and my- Grandma.."

Poppy:"I'm sorry, how did singing kill your grandma, what song did she sing?"

Branch:"I was the one singing.."