Daddy Bruce

|:| Back In Timeee |:|

Velvet:"Get rid of his body Crimp! I don't need our new little guest to see him as i get the diamond bottle for our sensitive one~!"

Veneer:"Velvet are you crazy!? Oh my GOD we're in so much trouble!!"

Velvet:"Shut up Veneer we're not gonna be in any trouble, now make yourself useful and DO NOT mention this to anyone- same goes for you crimp!"

Crimp:"Y-yes Ma'am!"

A bit lost in the story? Well let me explain what's happening. 

The twin had overused Astra's talent just as they had managed to find Floyd but they could not risk the fact them seeing each other, so Crimp and Veneer made sure to lock Astra's (not dead) body away in a secret room in the closet where he would be stuck in a container, in the hopes no one could/would find him.

Crimp laid Astra's lifeless body carefully in the container, looking up sadly at Veneer as he watched her, he felt tons of guilt and couldn't stand the fact that he had "killed" a troll for some fame!?

Just as Velvet came back with Floyd in the diamond bottle he banged on it, telling her to let him  out, just as Crimp closed the closet door..

|:| Time skip to vacay island |:|

Branch:"I can't believe we're actually here.. Oh and.. Good old Rhonda, totally water proof, yeah?"

All John Dory could do was laugh and pet Rhonda as they went into the forest of Vacay Island, Poppy being.. well Poppy asked tons of questions about their songs and albums, also roasting poor Branch in the process 

Branch:"I was a baby! What should i write a song about? Diaper Rash?"

Poppy:"What's wrong Branch? Why aren't you happy that you're with your brother again?"

Branch:"I'm not and im only here for Floyd, if you want you can have him"

Poppy's heart broke at his words and simply said a sad "Fine" and went after John Dory. Poor Branch was stuck with Tiny Diamond and they talked about the "thing" Branch told him not to show it to the whole world.

After walking for a bit, they bumped into a giants head, they all screamed and he just welcomed them to Vacay Island and showed them around while they looked for Spruce, and yeah, they did find him surfing, Poppy's eye went to the flyer about getting a date with THE Hearththrob, as they watched him surf back to shore as he sung

Poppy:"Oh yeah i can see it"

as the trolls followed the second oldest brother back into the bar, screaming Spruce after him and he stopped getting annoyed thinking it was some old fans of his.

Spruce:"I knew this day would come, okay you can have an autograph just be more discreet about please, I'm not in the band anymore-"

John Dory:"What, Spruce? No it's us! Your Brothers!"

Spruce:"What? Baby Branch!"

As John Dory held his arms out to get a hug from Spruce, he just ran past him and hugged Branch and gave him a wet williams, Branch complained about being treated like a baby still while they talked about Spruce changing his name after becoming a father-

John Dory:"Wait- You're a father!?"

Bruce:"Yes, meet my partner, my wife and my very tall soulmate, Brandy!"

Brandy:"O-oh hello there! It's so nice to finally meet you all"

After explaining why they had travelled all this way to find him, the got annoyed at them, almost kicking them out before they explained why they needed help with finding Floyd...