Harmony? What's that

Its been 20 years since the pop trolls managed to flee Bergen Town with their brave and mighty king, King Peppy!

He led the trolls to a save place where they could live in harmony without ever being eaten.. A place where there was no fear for any troll ever again but.. there was 1 troll amongst the rest that knew they could never feel at peace.

But then theres the naive and close-minded trolls.. Like princess Poppy, she thought life was filled with sunshine and rainbows. Singing and dancing was basically all she ever knew and then there's also the close-minded but not as naive.

Branch.. yeah.. hes something special and known to be party pooper, hes always on high alert after some sad incidents occurred in his life, loosing some of the most important people in his life..

|:|Le Time skip|:|

After Poppy tried to Invite Branch and as usual he declined and was also made fun of by Creek and the rest, Poppy did feel kinda disappointed that he refused but Creek managed to cheer her up and then to no one surprise hug time just started and poor, poor Branch, stuck between everyone as he got even more annoyed and he went of his own way and Creek half/half flirted with Poppy.

|:|Later That Night|:|

The party had started and now everything was going well until they went off with the fireworks.. alerting a certain someone who was thrown out of Bergen town, the "royal" chef had finally located the trolls and as Poppy was gonna give her speech about their King aka her dad, how he escaped Bergen town with everyone

Just as she began talking about her dad and how he saved them, loud footsteps coming in on the trolls new town, the ground shook as their attention was snatched from the king and princess to the big Bergen spoke up:

"Gotcha", poor Cooper oopsed himself, 3 cupcakes was pooped out and the Bergen look at the trolls weirded out, Poppy quick on her feet "Cupcakes?" As she smiled out of fear, the bergen began reaching for them as Poppy screamed "Run!"

After all that went down all her friends was snatched and her little crush aswell, knowing it was her fault and she couldn't stand the fact her friends were taken right infront of her. So she did the only thing that would make sense, go to Branch's bunker and so she did, bang on his fancy stone door, as Branch sat down in his bunker looking at the invitation Poppy made him, listening to the word repeating themselves "Celebrate freedom from the bergens!"

Snapping back to reality as soon as he heard Poppy screaming his name and banging on his door, he hurriedly put back all the invitations behind the curtains.

He opened the small peep hole on his carpet, his eyes meeting the princess

Branch:"What do you want, Poppy? I'm not going to your party!"

Poppy:"Branch! The party's over we just got attacked by a Bergen!"

Hearing her words he opened the trap door, pulling Poppy in and setting up tons of traps while Poppy tried to speak up, only for Branch to hush her so she put up her hand and it worked.

Branch:"What do you want! Do you wanna lead the bergen to us!?"

Poppy:"It already left!-"

Branch:"How can you be so sure? it can be out these hiding, looking or even listening for us!"

Poppy:"It took Biggie, Cooper, DJ, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy diamond, Fuzzbert And Creek!"

The poor trolls went back and forth until Branch came up with a roast that could burn down the whole Bergen Town,

Branch:"Why don't try scrapbooking them to freedom?"

Poppy:"Solid Burn, Branch"

He could only smirk at that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll probably make shorter chapters but make multiple a day haha !