Hidden Away

Astra: So Crimp?

Crimp: It's a.. b-bunker like prison f-for trolls..

Crimp looked away sadly, Astra knew she was probably forced to build and use her engineering skills to make stuff like this for Velvet and  Veneer..

Astra turned his back against Crimp and sighed "Astra: Crimp i know it's not your fault and i don't blame you but you HAVE to promise not to tell BroZone, I'm here, okay?"

Crimp: B-but why Astra..?

Astra: I can't look Branch in his eyes again after i.. left him, and his brothers are gonna be disappointed in me.

Crimp: I-if that's what you want- the-then i will respect it!

Knowing Crimp she would go back on her words to Astra, she knew they all would forgive him after all.

*El Time Skip* 

At this point they had found Clay and.. Poppy's sister Viva, but Viva was still scared of the "outside world" so she tried to get Poppy to stay with the rest of them which in the end didn't work and the little squad of 4 and Tiny diamond ran towards Rhonda as fast as their little legs could, making it and John Dory being John.. well practice had to be done..

Knowing how John Dory could be.. it ended in disaster and Branch, Poppy and Tiny Diamond made their way to Mount Rageous themselves with or without the rest of the bro's

...

WELL THIS WAS SHORT AND UH Hi, im back LOL i have been busy and kinda forgot about wattpad for a bit lol