7

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 7: Like it as always

Chapter 7: Like it as always

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous: Chapter 6: Awakening the Beast RiderNext Chapter: Chapter 8 Accepting the Mutant Wisteria

Chapter 7 Like the Beginning

After

listening to Zhao Fan's words, the lion roared a few more words. Meaning: Master, then you come on, and strive to catch this human as soon as possible. This human being is so beautiful, there must be many people pursuing him. Master, if you start late, he will become someone else's family, and then you will regret it too late. So come on, master, and I will help you too.

"You know a lot." Zhao Fan sent this sentence to the lion's consciousness.

"I learned this from my former breeder, who knows more than I do." The lion roared a few more times.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment, then asked, "What about your breeder?"

"Dead." The lion roared twice, and then roared a few times, "Master, don't change the subject, let me tell you, if you don't hurry up, it will definitely be you who will regret it at that time."

"I see." Zhao Fan said that Zhao Fan had never seriously thought about his other half. Before the outbreak of the end times, he was working hard to make money for Zhou Jin to study and make a good life. After the outbreak of the apocalypse, he began to be exhausted, thinking about how to survive with Zhou Jin every day. After his life improved, he spent all his time cultivating abilities and tasks, and he didn't have time to think about it.

So what about this life, he was prepared before the outbreak of the end of this life, and now he has stronger strength than in his previous life, maybe he should think about his other half. He can accept whether his other half is male or female, but the problem is that after experiencing the betrayal of his previous life, it is difficult for him to trust people, so how can he find his other half.

Thinking of this, he thought of Xu Ruchu. Xu Ruchu was special to him, as soon as Xu Ruchu appeared, he attracted his attention and made his eyes revolve around him all the time.

Later, Xu Ruchu's experience was extremely similar to his previous life, which made him feel sympathetic. When he saw the shock and despair on Xu Ruchu's face, he made a move.

In order to treat Xu Ruchu's injuries, he disrupted his plans and returned home. When he saw Xu Ruchu's full wounds, he was heartbroken.

When he carefully prepared food for Xu Ruchu, he was willing, and he was not unhappy at all.

When Xu Ruchu thought about him wholeheartedly, he was happy and even excited in his heart.

When he pretended to leave Xu Ruchu behind, he knew that it was fake, but he was still very reluctant in his heart.

He was afraid that he would have an accident if he pretended to leave Xu Ruchu, so he had been standing not far from the door, staring closely at the door of his house.

When Xu Ruchu said that he was his burden, he never regarded Xu Ruchu as his burden.

When he was about to drive away with Xu Ruchu, he put a mattress on the back seat early and put a pillow, I was afraid that Xu Ruchu would be uncomfortable.

Even when the car couldn't be driven and he wanted to leave on foot, he didn't think about leaving Xu Ruchu behind.

When he tied Xu Ruchu to his back, he was worried that the rope would strangle him.