10

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 10: Cultivating the Exercises

Chapter 10: Cultivating the Exercises

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 9 Big Daddy and Little DaddyNext Chapter: Chapter 11 Show Your Heart

Chapter 10 Cultivation Exercises

"As before, do you want revenge?" Zhao Fan asked, secretly thinking: Even if Ruchu didn't want to take revenge, he wouldn't let them go.

Xu Ruchu's eyes darkened, and he said: "Shen Liang is my comrade-in-arms, we have saved each other's lives many times before the end of the world, and I will not seek revenge on him this time." But from then on, we were strangers. I have no grievances with Sun Wenxuan, I also saved him twice, he gave me a knife in the back, and kicked me into the monster group, he just wants me to die, I must avenge this revenge.

"Then what if you seek revenge on Sun Wenxuan, and Shen Liang not only stops him, but also follows him to deal with you?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Then Shen Liang will be my enemy from now on." Xu Ruchu said, a trace of fierceness flashed in his eyes.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan knew what to expect. "Then I'll help you then."

"Thank you." Xu Ruchu said.

"You are the big dad of my sons, we are a family, what are you polite to me." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Zhao Fan, don't say that, others will misunderstand." Xu Ruchu lowered his eyes and said.

"I'm telling the truth, what do others misunderstand?" Zhao Fan said confidently.

Xu Ruchu: "..."What did he say.

"Isn't what I'm telling the truth?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

"It's a fact." Xu Ruchu sighed and said, he felt that he was surrounded by Zhao Fan.

"It's true." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and changed the topic after speaking, "As before, do you want a little solution?"

Xu Ruchu: "..."

"Not for the time being." Xu Ruchu said.

"As always, be sure to let me know when you need to. I'm tired of the day, you can rest, I'm cultivating. Zhao Fan said.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan helped Xu Ruchu to lie down on his side, of course, facing him, and then lay down next to Xu Ruchu, this time he was going to lie down and absorb the crystal nucleus.

"Good night, as always." Zhao Fan said.

"Good night." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan smiled, and then took out the crystal nucleus and began to absorb it, this time he planned to cultivate the beast control ability, he wanted to cultivate the beast control ability to the first level as soon as possible. Then cultivate together in the three systems.

When Zhao Fan absorbed the crystal nucleus, Xu Ruchu was not idle, he began to practice his spiritual ability Xi, he wanted to master his spiritual ability as soon as possible.

The crystal nuclei were absorbed by Zhao Fan, and when he absorbed twenty crystal nuclei, he could no longer absorb them. For the first time, the beast control ability absorbed twenty crystal nuclei, which means that his cultivation qualifications have improved again, which is a good thing.

His beast mastery ability increased a bit like it had just now, and he began to unleash his beast mastery ability, feeling the location of the mutant beasts around him.