58

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 58: Containment

Chapter 58: Containment

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 57Next Chapter...Chapter 59 Scattered

Chapter 58

Containment

Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan were blocked at home, while Zhao Yongguo was blocked in the conference room of the upper floor.

"General Zhao, although Ling Lang is not to blame for this, the people below don't think so. If this matter is not handled well, it will cause turmoil in the base. General Zhao, what do you think of Ling Lang? The base chief Wu Changzhi said with an embarrassed face, the base chief Wu Changzhi is the result of the compromise of the eight families, and he has no confidence to speak in front of the eight families.

Zhao Yongguo paused for a moment and said, "This matter is obviously a trap set by that bullshit doctor, deliberately framing my son and daughter-in-law." If you believe Dr. shit, all I can say is that you forgot your heads at home.

"If that's the case, now I'll have to trouble you to go home first, bring your brains back and continue this meeting." Zhao Yongguo sat there upright and looked at everyone and said.

Everyone: "..."Are they being scolded for having no brains?"

"General Zhao, it's not a matter of whether we believe it or not, but the people below don't believe it." Wu Changzhi looked at Zhao Yongguodao, who had a strong aura, and the unhappiness in his heart did not show it at all.

Listening to Wu Changzhi's words, Zhao Yongguo chuckled, with a hint of sarcasm in his smile, and then his eyes swept over everyone and said, "I just want to know if you believe what Dr. bullshit says?"

Although it is his own business whether or not to be an experimental subject for others, it is very normal for Zhao Fan to refuse. But refusing in that case is indeed very unfavorable to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, at least affecting the reputation of the two of them. If two people are ordinary people, fame is not important at all. But he doesn't want the two of them to be ordinary people, and the two of them will definitely be the leaders of the base in the future, so he will definitely not let the two of them bear the reputation of not caring about the lives of the people. As long as he was sure that the doctor had framed them, their reputations would not suffer.

After Zhao Yongguo finished speaking, he looked at the silent crowd and said with a chuckle: "Have you really forgotten your heads?"

"My head hasn't forgotten home, so I don't believe every word that the doctor said, it must be that doctor who deliberately framed Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu." Sun Jian said with a smile on his face, Sun Jian is Sun Yong's eldest brother, and he has a good relationship with Xu Ruchu.

Listening to Sun Jian's words, Zhao Yongguo was surprised in his heart, he didn't expect that the first person to speak for him was the Sun family, but they Zhao family and the Sun family had no friendship.

"Why did he frame Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu? What's in it for him to do that? "Lin Yuanfeng, the head of the Lin family, was the first to attack.

Sun Jian chuckled lightly and said, "Do you still need a reason if the enemy wants to frame us?" The best reason is that our hostile relationship with each other.

"Or does Councilor Lin think that the doctor and us are not in a hostile relationship?" Sun Jian asked with a faint smile.

Lin Yuanfeng: "..."The doctor has released so many monsters, does he dare to say that the doctor and them are not hostile?