103

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 103: Mutant Magpie

Chapter 103: Mutant Magpie

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 102 Blood PearNext Chapter..Chapter 104 Who's the Fool

Chapter 103: Mutant Magpie

"You guys are waiting for us here." Zhao Fan looked at them and said, after speaking, he went to the mutant pear tree with Xu Ruchu and the others.

The mutant pear tree was surrounded by a variety of aggressive mutant plants, like warriors guarding the mutated pear tree.

"As before, there's something strange here." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "It's really strange here, and what's even more strange is that I can't communicate with the aggressive mutant plants here."

"There's only one possibility, these aggressive mutant plants have owners." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face, "This makes sense."

"yes, that makes sense." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, "If no one controls it, it is impossible for these mutant plants to live together peacefully like this."

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "As before, no matter whether this mutated pear has an owner or not, if he is not here, I will treat it as an ownerless thing."

"This mutant pear tree is an ownerless thing in the first place." Xu Ru hooked his lips and said with a smile, "Zhao Fan, I will take the pears, and you will collect the pears."

"Okay." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, Xu Ruchu looked at him, and the mutated pears on the mutant pear tree fell, and then flew towards them. In an instant, the mutant pear was gone.

At this moment, a mutant magpie flew over from the air and screamed angrily, and all those mutant plants moved and began to attack Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

"Heh, it turns out that it was this mutant magpie that controlled these mutant plants?" Zhao Fan said lightly, secretly thinking: Most mutant animals have become larger, but this mutant magpie has done the opposite, and it has become smaller, only the size of a baby's fist at this time.

"The magpie that controls the mutated plants, it's a little interesting." Xu Ruchu dodged the attack of the mutant plant and said.

"It's a little interesting, and what's even more interesting is that it actually let the two of us be its little brothers." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Let's be a little brother to it, with ideals." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, dodging the attack of these mutated plants as he spoke.

"There are indeed ideals, I don't agree, and it tempts me with things." Zhao Fan said while dodging the attack of the mutant plant.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and asked, "What benefits is it going to give us?"

"It said that if we were to be its little brother, it would give us mutated fruits to eat every day." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Huh." Xu Ruchu laughed twice and said, "It is said that concentration is the essence, and this mutant magpie is smart."

"yes." Zhao Fan smiled, and then said: "I said let it be our little brother, guess what it said?"

"Say what?" Xu Ruchu asked rhetorically.

"Guess what?" Zhao Fan said with a grin.

"I can't guess." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, his expression changed: "Zhao Fan, the magpie belongs to you." I'll clean up these mutant plants. Xu Ruchu rushed out after speaking.