𝟟𝟠: Comfort

(𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣<3 __ 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪~)

Changbin finally had a break from all the studying all night about law.

He had an interview for a trainee in 3 weeks and he was doing his best to do a good job.

Being an attorney is on a whole different level than being a lawyer.

He will start doing police related work like going to the crime scenes, being a detective, and finally finding good valid clues against the accused defendant.

It is a lot of work for Changbin.

Jeongin:“how's preparing for the interview, hyung?”

He asked just when Changbin stepped into the kitchen to find himself something to eat.

Changbin:“it stressful, how about you? How's your job with kids?”

He took the opportunity to ask, he never gets the chance to hang out with the younger one lately so he's curious if Jeongin likes his job or not.

Jeongin:“actually not that bad, my superior said if I keep smiling, I would do a better job than anyone”

He said, remembering one girl from his students who says that he resembles a fox when he smiled and that made him chuckle.

Changbin:“why can't you chuckle at me like that? you look so cute and now that I think of... you resemble a fox when you laugh”

Jeongin's cheeks turned rosy at what his hyung just said, that made him cup his own cheeks with a fast heartbeat.

A girl child calling him fox VS Changbin calling him fox...

Jeongin looked at Changbin who was eating meat, rice and noodles with coke.

Jeongin:“don't ever say that again”

Changbin only looked at him confused with his eye brow raised not getting what jeongin meant by that, but who cares...

What is important to him right now is meat.

At the same moment, Jisung walked into the kitchen where Changbin called him.

Changbin:“Jisung! MAN! What's up?!”

Jisung stops on his tracks and then looks towards the dining table finding Jeongin and Changbin waving at him inviting to sit at the same table and have a chat.

Jisung didn't even hesitate and walked straight towards them taking a seat in front of them.

Jisung:“me and Minho got into a fight”

He confessed not really sure if both of his friends are able to help him in this kind of situation.

The two just looked at him dumbfounded while blinking twice at one time.

Jeongin:“YOU HAVE A FIGHT WITH MINHO-HYUNG?!”

It is beyond their expectations, they know that the couple are the most two people who understand each other and find each other whenever Jisung needs Minho and vice versa.

But never in a million times they thought that both would get into a fight.

Changbin:“what happened?”

He tried asking about the situation, maybe he would find something to comfort the younger.

Jisung:“he felt anxiety about something and I told that to Chan-hyung which made him upset and start saying things about being afraid of losing me or me leaving him and I couldn't do anything because he was crying and I can't handle seeing him like that so I tried comforting him but he rejected me and now—and now *tears* He doesn't want to see me...”