𝟠𝟘: the news

Jisung walked towards Chan's office, he stormed inside very angry slamming the door behind him like a madman.

Chan:“hey hey, what's wrong? Why do that to the poor door?”

He joked but Jisung was too angry yet upset to laugh at his joke.

Jisung:“that mother f*cker actually grows to like me, and ewww... he was about to touch me with his dirty hands”

Chan walked to him concerned, he sat beside him and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

Chan:“who is this person who dared to touch you knowing you were uncomfortable?”

He asked with a scary tone ready to do anything for his friend, Jisung never saw this side from Chan before so he got a little scared.

Jisung(under his mouth):“it...Mikey”

Chan backed up from him, not expecting the one who bothers Jisung is the same person who signed a contract with.

But he has his doubts, Mikey seemed very uninterested in his rule and casino then what made him sign that contract.

Chan looked at Jisung again.

Chan:“at what time that happened”

He asked, he wanted to make sure of something that he suddenly thought of.

Jisung:“in the middle of my shift that ended just 5 minutes ago”

What he thought of was actually true that Mikey asked to sign the contract again because his eyes landed on Jisung.

Chan:“I think Mikey signed the contract with us because of you”

Jisung:“disgusting”

[2 weeks later]

Mikey actually started coming to the casino but not to gamble as he has other reasons to come, he kept bothering Jisung to give him a chance and go out with him despite the age gap between them.

Since Mikey knows what Minho looks like but they still never come across each other because Chan always keeps Minho with him away from Jisung because they still haven't made up and meeting each other would only hurt them more.

Mikey:“come on Han, say yes for once”

Jisung let out an "ugh" sound as he rolled eyes disgusted which made him bring his cigarettes out because his 10 minutes break is available.

Jisung:“excuse me but I need to have my break”

He said waving his cigarettes in front of Mikey who had his eyes wide not believing some one as beautiful and pretty as Jisung is actually smoking.

He thought smoking doesn't suit his face.

Mikey:“you shouldn't smoke”

Jisung:“and you're not my dad”

With that, he stepped out from the casino, once he arrived at a small alley between the casino and another building, he walked through, brought out his cigarette from the box and lit it up with his lighter and then started smoking.

Actually Jisung quit smoking after he started his relationship with Minho because his kissable lips were the thing he loves the most to relieve stress with, and until now Minho doesn't know about his bad habit of relieving stress.

As he inhales the smoke he closes his eyes and Minho's face is the first thing that appears in his mind.

He missed him so much.

"Jisung?"

Jisung coughed the smoke out from his lungs as he threw his ccigarette that was in his mouth, and turned around afraid that he got caught by someone he knows.

Not only Minho doesn't know, but no one knows about him smoking.

But the man who called him wasn't anyone he was familiar with.

Jisung(wide eyes):“who....?”

He was an old man that looked like he was in the middle of his forties.

"Don't you remember me? Your dad used to be my superior, me and him used to work in the same team"

Jisung let out a loud "AHHHH" and pointed at him still with his wide eyes.

It was when his father was still alive, he used to have lunch all the three when Jisung was still a teenager.

Sometimes, he gives him some extra money to buy street food.

Jisung:“Ajussi, I remember you but I can't seem to remember your name”

It was a long time ago and along with his obstacles that he came across this year all the stress and depression made him forget a lot of people's names.

"Bae Hyukjun"

Jisung“AHHHH RIGHT, Mr.Bae...how are you?”

He clapped his hands, remembering now.

Mr.Bae:“it been a while... Has it been 6 years, 7 years? And look at you...WoAh!! you have grown up to be a fine man, and you're smoking now?!!”

Mr.Bae was actually shocked when he saw Jisung, the boy had grown up and he resembles some features of his father.

And just like the father who was into smoking, it seems that Jisung took that habit from him.

Jisung:“how about you Mr.Bae? Any chance with marriage”

The elder chuckled as he nodded his head.

Mr.Bae:“i have a daughter now, let talk about more important stuff right now, by the suit you are wearing I bet your workplace is around here”

Jisung pointed toward the right building.

Jisung:“I work at the Thunderous Casino”

Mr.Bae didn't expect Jisung to work at a casino, but who is him to tell him what to do, he's now an adult and responsible for his own reaction.

Mr.Bae:“THAT CASINO?! Do you by any chance know someone that goes by the name of Mikey? me and my team are actually instigating on his case and he's seen going to this casino in the last 2 weeks”

Jisung couldn't believe his ears had heard, the police is also after Mikey.

Chan told him that the organization is unknown by the police force, so he thought that Mikey had a criminal record out of the organization.

Jisung:“I—”

Before he even said something, there was Mikey coming searching for him.

Mikey:“HAAAN~ where did you go leave me behind”

Jisung looked at Mikey the looked at Mr.Bae with desperate eyes, the elder understands that he shouldn't took the wrong idea and Jisung was desperate to tell him everything in details.

Mr.Bae knows that his superior's son would never team up with the people who killed him so walked towards Jisung and gave him his business card.

Mr.Bae:“here's my number jisung, call me when you need to meet up again”

He looked at Mikey with disgusting eyes and walked away from there.

Jisung:“SEE YOU SOON AJUSSI!!!”

He yelled while waving the card on top of his head, can't wait to meet up with him again.

Mikey:“so your name is Jisung”

Jisung:“ohh my god”