𝟠𝟚: Backup Plan

The whole gang had gathered in the living room for another meeting.

Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin never received the topic of today's meeting they just got a text from Chan to meet up at the living room for another gang meeting.

As the three walked into the living room, Jeongin and Changbin took a seat beside each other on a large sofa while Seungmin took one of the couple armchairs.

Just 10 minutes later, Minho and Jisung came together making others think that they made up but the second Jisung sat beside Jeongin while Minho took the armchair beside Seungmin.

It can only explain that both were still in bad terms and didn't make up yet.

Which caused the three to sigh mentally.

They all waited for a little bit until Chan came into the living room and stayed still not taking a seat on any sofa, couch, or armchair.

Chan:"okay, so the reason we all gather here today is that Jisung had met an old relative who was a good friend/partner to his father and mine as well..."

He started by looking at the three on the couch and then turning around to look at Seungmin next.

Chan:"Me and Jisung agree on telling him about us and telling him information about Mikey, because that would help us catch him faster if we obtain a hand from the police force"

Minho:"but I'm against it"

All of them turned to Minho who raised his hand and said his idea out loud.

Seungmin thought about what Chan said then he looked at Minho, he was also against so he raised his hand with him.

Seungmin:"I'm also not sure if it is a good idea"

Minho looked at him with a small grin, are least Seungmin was in his side.

The hacker turned to look at Jeongin and Changbin wondering on what they are gonna choose to do.

None of them were against it.

Changbin:"I mean, it's not like we are that horrible like other gangsters who took their job in an unmercifully way"

What Changbin meant is that they don't do any s*it that can affect the country or kill innocent citizens.

Jeongin:"except for killing other gangsters"

He added to what Changbin said making it like the cherry on top and here where Jisung was curious about something.

Jisung:"how many did you guys have killed?"

He asked Jeongin who brought out his fingers counting of how people they killed but soon enough Chan middle and answer instead of him.

Chan:"almost 10 people including Soojung and his men"

Jisung's eyes widened, it wasn't that a huge number but that a lot of people.

He hoped all of them were people who deserved to die.

Minho:"that's my point!! how can a cop be calm after hearing we killed people using unlicensed guns"

He tried to convince them once again, he was just taking after the gang and the members, he doesn't want anyone to go to jail... even if he doesn't say it out loud but he loves his friends deeply like his brothers.

Changbin:"he's right though, it's hard telling someone who's a cop that we are gangsters"

The living was silence again and all of them thought of what their gonna do until the youngest suggest a very unique idea.

Jeongin:"how about we lie to him about us being vigilantes instead of gangsters"

He said with a smile on his face not sure if that could help but he participate in suggesting ideas.

Changbin gasped in dramatic way putting a big smile on his face and then wrap his arm around his shoulders.

Changbin:"isn't our youngest smart, you deserve a kiss"

He was about to kiss him but Jeongin block his lips with his hands and pushed him lightly from him.

Jeongin:"hyung, please don't hug me or kiss me again...it disgusting"

Even by saying that, Changbin didn't give up and started getting closer and closer to Jeongin then hugged him that cause the younger to yell "get away" with his high pitched scream.

While these two were in thier own world, Jisung turn to Chan and then asked.

Jisung:"what does Jeongin mean by vigilante?"

Chan:"it's a group of citizens who undertake law to take down bad deeds without legal authority because vigilantes don't believe in legal agencies justice"

Chan had explained what that the word mean that caught Jisung's attention.

Jisung:"wait...doesn't that fit us more than just being gangsters?"

He said looking at everyone, the last person he laid his eyes on was Seungmin so he took the opportunity to tell him otherwise.

Seungmin:"technically yes, but we were associated with a lot of mafia related work like stealing, kidnapping, and killing...we are mostly gangsters rather than just vigilantes"

Jisung let out a small "ohh" then nodded his head.

Then Minho decided to speak after a deep thinking about Jeongin's plan.

Minho:"if we are going to stick with Jeongin plan of not telling him our true identities then I'm in"

He said convinced at lying about his identity with telling the cop they were just a bunch of vigilance that are after Mikey and his bad deeds.

Chan:"if that's what we all agree with, then let's do it"

With that, the meeting was ended.

________

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝕊𝕆 𝕄𝕌ℂℍ 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕌ℙℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔾𝕀𝕍𝔼 𝕋ℍℝ𝕆𝕌𝔾ℍ 𝕋ℍ𝔼𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕆ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕊!!!

𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝟙𝟘𝕜 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪...

𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕪 😭😭😭