The Right Arm.

The car slowly came to stop, they'd finally made it to the Right Arm. Everyone exiting from the two cars they'd drove in, a whole camp was set up with multiple people walking around.

"They've been planning this for over a year now, this is all for us." Harriet explained, leading the group as they walked down a small hill. "You guys are lucky you found us when you did, we're moving out at first light." Sonya than spoke up.

"Where's Vince?" Sonya had asked someone, a guy then pointing in the direction of where this Vince guy might be. "Who's Vince?" Thomas asked, everyone's curiosity sparked.

"He's the one to decide if you get to stay or not." Harriet says. "I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an army?" Minho asked, a sudden older male voice spoke causing the group to look towards the direction of the voice.

"Yeah, we were. This is all that's left of us." The older guy spoke, presumably Vince. "Lot of good people died getting us this far, who are they?" Vince then looks towards Harriet and Sonya, curious about the new people.

"They're Immunes, caught 'em coming up the mountains." Harriet explained, Y/n looked to her side to see Brenda looking worse then before. "Did you check 'em?" Vince asked, in which Harriet pointed towards both Aris and Y/n. "I know those two, Aris and Y/n. I trust them." Harriet then walked over next to Vince.

"We'll, i don't. Check 'em." Vince ordered, one of the guys that stood closer to Brenda noticing something was up. "Hey boss.."

Suddenly Brenda breathed in heavily, her body collapsing to the ground. Jorge quickly reacting to her fallen body. "Brenda! Brenda!" Jorge panicked, holding her into his arms.

"What's going on?" Vince asked, confused and worried. Y/n's eyes scanned Brenda, her eyes fallen onto the bandaged ankle... "Thomas..." she whispered, Thomas looked towards y/n mouthing the words "I'm sorry."

Y/n realized that Brenda was slowly becoming infected. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Brenda apologized over and over again, Vince crouching in front of both Jorge and Brenda.

"What's going on with her?" Vince had asked, his eyes then traveled down to the bandaged ankle and pulled it down to reveal her bite. "Shit. Crank! We got a crank!" Vince shouted, stepping away and pulling out his gun.

"No!" Everyone yelled, Thomas quickly stepping up to Vince to stop him. "Wait, wait!" Thomas yelled, two guys then pulling Jorge away from Brenda and holding him back.

"Step back!" Vince shouts, Y/n and the others stood back unsure of what to do. "Listen, okay!? This just happened, okay? She's not dangerous yet." Thomas tried to reason.

"You shouldn't have brought her here!" Vince retorts. "I know." Thomas replied. "We let cranks in here now, the safe haven doesn't last a week!" Vince continued to yell, Thomas taking small steps back.

"I understand, okay? I understand, Just listen. please. I told her you could help, okay? There's got to be something you can do." Thomas says, his voice becoming a bit shaky.

"Yeah, there is." Vince took a pause in his sentence, suddenly cocking his gun back at Brenda. "I can take her out of her misery." Vince said, Jorge began to yell trying to break free.

"Vince! That's enough! Let him go!" A sudden female voice began to speak, everyone looked in the direction of the voice to see an older women running towards them.

"Let him go." The women repeated, the two men that held Jorge obeying to her orders. "She's infected, doc. There's nothing we can do for her." Vince says, y/n stared at the women a sudden familiarity hitting her, she couldn't put a finger on it but she knew this women.