Seeing the love of her life.

Y/n laid bunched up in her bed, shivering a bit. Her door suddenly opened, letting light shine into her room. Y/n looked down at the door, two guards standing and holding someone. The two guards shoving the silhouette into her room, she was quick to recognize who was on the ground.

"Minho!?" She called out, throwing the blanket off of her and sliding to her knees next to Minho as the two guards shut the door. "Y/n?" He asked tiredly and confused, slowly lifting his head to see if it was really her.

"Holy shit! Are you okay?" Y/n cups his face into her hands, Minho smiled weakly and got up to his knees. "I'm fine, Angel. Are you okay? Did they hurt you? How are you here?" He began to ask, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm okay, don't worry." She says, before answering the last question she pulled him into a tight embrace. It's been six months since she last felt his touch.

Minho rubbed her back up and down, holding her tightly, afraid he'd loose her again. "I've missed you so much, Angel." Minho whispered into her ear, Y/n dug her face into his neck inhaling his scent.

"I can't believe you're here, right in front of me." Minho continued, pulling away to look at her face. "You've just gotten more beautiful since the last I've seen you." Y/n blushed a bit, pressing her lips gently against his.

Minho kissed her back, gently and softly. One hand holding the back of her head and the other hand going to hold hers. After what'd felt like hours the two pulled away.

"How'd you get here? What happened?" Minho asked, as he stood up and sat on her bed pulling her with him. "Back at the train, we were trying to save you and as we were leaving with one of the train carts I'd gotten shot, lost my balance and fell. WCKD caught me." Y/n explained, holding his hand tightly.

Minho's eyes widened a bit, pulling her closer to him as she allowed her self to rest her head on his shoulder. "I'm fine though, they patched me up before they brought me here." She adds, looking up at him and placing a hand on his chest.

Minho sat in silence for awhile, he just couldn't grasp the fact that he was holding Y/n again. His y/n. "Minho?" Y/n asked softly, her head rubbing against his chest. "Yes, Angel?" Minho asked, looking down at the girl. Taking in all her beauty.

Y/n hesitated for a moment, was it too early to say it? She thought, but maybe now would be the right time. Luck wasn't in their hands and who knows, maybe this would be the last time they see each other.

"I...I love you." She blurts out, her face flushed out of embarrassment. This was the first time she's ever said i love you to someone. Minho created a space between them, looking straight into her eyes, he smiled. "You...you love me?" He asked, Y/n nods.

"Yeah...like, a lot." Y/n laughs awkwardly, picking at her bitten nails. Minho laughed as well, cupping her face and kissing her forehead. "I love you, too Angel. Like, a lot." He teased her, leaning back onto the pillow with Y/n laying on her head on his chest.

"I never want this to end." Y/n says tiredly, her eyes slowly drifting close. "And I'll make sure it never does, don't you worry Angel. I'll be here when you wake up." Minho strokes her back, kissing the top of her head.

"Sweet dreams, Angel." He mumbled, right before Y/n falls asleep. In his arms. The safety of his arms and only his. He would never let go of her.

Soon after Minho fallen asleep as well.

—————————

Newt pulled the bag off of Teresa's head, her gaze quickly going to Gally whom was supposed to be dead. "Gally?" She asked confused. "Here's how this is gonna go." Gally said, arms crossed.

"We're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know. We'll start off simple." Gally walks over to Teresa, dragging a chair with him.

"Where's Minho?" Gally asked. "And Y/n." Newt and Thomas said in sync. "You guys don't seriously think..." Teresa began to speak, her eyes staying on Thomas.

Gally placed his chair in her view of Thomas. "Don't look at him. Why are you looking at him? Look at me." Gally ordered, Teresa letting her gaze fall onto Thomas for a second. He wasn't going to help her.

"He's not gonna help you." Silence filed the air for a moment. "We know you have Minho and Y/n in the building. Where?" Gally asked, a threatening look filled his face.

"They're in holding with the others." Teresa answered. "Sublevel three." She answered, Newt then spoke up. "How many others?" "28." Teresa answered. "I can make that work." Brenda said, playing with a deck of cards.

"No. No you guys don't understand, the whole levels restricted. You can't get in without a thumbprint ID." Teresa tried to explain, before being cut off. "That's why you're gonna come with us." Thomas said.

"Well I don't know. We don't necessarily need her, right?" Gally stood up, spinning his chair back and walking to the table and picking something sharp.

"Not all of her. We just need her finger." Gally says, the sharp object shining. "Gally, back off." Thomas ordered. "What are you squeamish? I guarantee you she's done a lot worse to Minho and Y/n." Gally said, making Thomas grimace at the thought.

"That's not the point, back off." Thomas mumbled, taking away the object from Gally. "It won't make a difference, do whatever you want to me you still won't get though the front doors. The sensors will pick you up, the-" Teresa was then cut off again.

"We know, we're tagged, property of WCKD." Thomas said, walking and crouching down next to Teresa. "You're gonna help us with that, too." Thomas lifts up the scalpel, showing it to her.

"Try to relax. This is gonna sting." Teresa informed. "Let's just get it over with." Thomas said, not in the mood for Teresa. His mind preoccupied with thoughts of Y/n and if she was okay.

"I bet she enjoyed that." Gally said, pissed off. "You're probably right." Frypan agreed, Newt walking up to them and handing them spare clothing. "Here, see if these fit." Newt said, both boys saying thank you.

"She's looking good. Healthy." Teresa says, her eyes remaining on Brenda for a moment before looking back at Thomas. "How you've been getting her serum?" She then asked.

"What are you talking about?" Thomas asked. "Brenda. I didn't think she'd still be alive." Teresa says, pausing her sentence. "When was her last treatment?" Teresa then asked.

"The Right Arm. Last time we saw you." Thomas answered blankly. "But that was months ago." Teresa said shocked, accidentally pinching the back of his neck making Thomas flinch.

"Thomas, that's not possible. She should've turned by now." Teresa said, Thomas stared at her silently. "There's no way she could possibly still-" Teresa was cut off by Thomas standing up abruptly. "All right thats enough." Thomas said annoyed, Teresa quickly stood as well.

"You don't believe me?" Teresa asked, making Thomas turn and walk towards her. "You really expect me to? You made your choice." Thomas says, silencing her. "Everything okay over here?" Gally asked, walking up behind Thomas.

"Yeah. Yeah we're done here." Thomas finished, walking off. He didn't want to deal with Teresa, he had more important things to deal with. Y/n and Minho.