𝟠𝟝

Minho:“you okay?”

He asked Jisung who was hanging out at the kitchen alone not joining them in what they were doing.

Apparently, after all the four know that Hyukjun left they all came to the cheap apartment and sat talking about how they should fool him more with a bunch of lies and role acting.

But only Minho who was able to notice that Jisung wasn't okay even if he was putting in a perfect facade.

Jisung:“I'm not, Bae ajussi mentioned my father and I couldn't take it and made my heart get heavy”

Minho stands in front of him where his arms were behind his back, clutching his hands fighting the urge to pull Jisung to his embrace and give him a hug.

Minho:“what is on your mind?”

He asked making Jisung look at him, and both locked eyes staring at each for so long until the younger decided to speak up his mind.

Jisung:“I'm not sure if the path I'm taking is the right path... My dad was a cop and me, his son is a gangster, is this what he wanted?”

Jisung eyes got watery and couldn't fight the urge to let out his tears but soon enough he put a smile on while his tears were sliding down his cheeks.

Minho couldn't watch this no more so he turned around not facing Jisung anymore, and brought his fingers and swipes the tears from his eyes.

Minho:“your father was cruelly killed and no one was brave enough to fight against the organization so of course he would be proud that his son is the one who's fighting for him unlike the people he trusted back then”

He tried to comfort him but couldn't say the words probably because Jisung's situation kind of reminds him of his past.

Jisung could sense that Minho wasn't okay and he was also suffering with knowing him that he doesn't like to show off his feelings.

He walked towards Minho and hugged him from behind wrapping his hands around his waist then he put his side face on his shoulder.

Jisung:“why are you so stubborn about keeping things only to yourself? I'm here to listen to you kitten... You don't know how much I love you and care about you”

He said as he brought Minho closer to him and buried his nose on his neck.

Minho:“jisung...”

Minho gave up and turned to Jisung and hugged him from the front, he doesn't want to be on bad terms with his boyfriend anymore.

Jisung tabbed on Minho's side lightly which caused him to let go of him for a bit but Jisung's arms were still fixed on his waist.

Jisung:“are you ready to tell me yet?”

Minho looked at him with teary eyes as he shut them slowly pouring more tears out while clutching his teeth then bit into his lower lip as he nodded his head so fast.

Minho:“I wanna tell you everything....”

He couldn't make eye contact because he didn't want to show his face full of tears to his boyfriend who smiled and cups his face with his hands.

Jisung thought that his boyfriend looked beautiful right at this moment even if he was crying.

Jisung:“I'm not going anywhere hyung, I'll stay by your side forever, I'll love you forever, and I'll wipe your tears whenever you cry... Forever”

Both couldn't hold their tears, they understand each other very well as they meet in difficult situations and learn that both don't have a good teenage-hood but through these months they get tangled up with the gang and its members.

They were there for each other every time and they didn't want to lose the other.

Minho:“kiss me please...I miss your lips”

Jisung nodded and lean closer closing his eyes, once their lips touched... Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's torso bringing him closer which resulted in their chest to bump and he attacked his lips aiming for a French kiss.

Jisung's hands that were cupping Minho's face were now on his chest, he was caged in his boyfriend's embrace but he was too busy enjoying the kiss than being uncomfortable.

They were in their own world tasting each other's lips that haven't been touched by the other for a while, not noticing that they were doing a live performance in front of their team members who were watching everything.

Chan:“so relieved that they finally made up”

He let out a relief sigh before he said that and it caught Jeongin attention.

Jeongin:“yeah, seriously!! these two were made for each other just look at—ohh my gosh! I can't even look, I'm still not used to them kissing”

Changbin only laughed at Jeongin comment while Seungmin stayed silent looking at the couple kissing with sad eyes.

Seungmin(under his mouth):“how lucky...”

Chan turned to him, very sure that he heard his younger brother say something under his mouth.

Chan:“you said something Seungmin?”

Seungmin(rolling his eyes):“I said look how they are unbelievably disgusting not ashamed of kissing in front of us”

He said with a careless tone while deep down he knows that there was something wrong with him.

_________

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕊𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕞𝕚𝕟?