"Episode 04"

They both were tolerating each other, Umeed was still laughing and teasing him. She went towards her bed side, laid down. Farjaad glared at her annoyingly, took a pillow and throw towards her. Umeed angrily stood up.

"Ap ne na kabhi bhi nahi sudharna" Umeed commented, rolled her eyes.

Farjaad gritted his teath and she again laid down, "Sabudana laa dun?" She whispered teasingly.

Farjaad furrowed his eyebrows and control himself, he abruptly turned off the laptop and went towards his bed side, he turned off the lamp and laid down. He pulled the blanket from her but Umeed ignored him, she was still laughing.

**********

Next morning, Haya was getting ready for hospital. She took her bag and walked outside the room, greeted everyone respectfully. She even didn't took breakfast.

"Sameer, mujhe der horahi hai, mujhe drop kardo" Haya requested.

Sameer smiled, "chalo" he stood up and they walked towards the lawn.

"Tumne nashta kyu nahi kia?" Sameer asked in concern.

"Bas, aisi dil nahi chah raha tha" Haya said softly, crossed her arms.

"Wese, jab se tumne hospital join kia hai tum kuch zyada hi busy hogai ho" Sameer complained like a baby.

"Han, wahan meri dosti hogai hai aur wese bhi ab to Umeed bhi nahi hai" Haya replied, she missed her Umeed alot.

"Wese, tumhe koi doctor to pasand nahi agaya?" Sameer asked worriedly, fakely offended.

Haya smiled, held his cheeks softly, "don't worry, mujhe ye messy balon wala Sameer bht pasand hai" she giggled.

"Pata hai, isliye mein tumhe ek kamiyab doctor dekhna chahta hun" Sameer said lovingly.

"Acha, ab chalein?" Haya asked teasingly.

"Han, tumhe bahar se nashta karwata hun" Sameer said meekly.

They both sat inside the car, leaves from there.

************

The Bahadur family were taking breakfast, Farjaad joined them and took his seat. He greeted his parents and started having his meal.

"Farjaad bhai, Umeed kahan hain?" Mimi asked curiously.

"Pata nahi, thori der pehle room mein thi phir pata nahi kahan chali gayi" Farjaad replied normally.

"Wo kitchen mein hai, arahi hai" Niggo Jee added.

"Anthony, meri black coffee kahan hain?" Farjaad yelled.

Umeed came there along with the tray, she kept the tray on the table and greeted his in laws.

"Wo baba, meinay apke liye cheese pratha bananya hai, ye ap kha kar dekhen, bht acha lagega" Umeed offered respectfully to Shujaat Sahab.

"Umeed, baba itna heavy nashta nahi karta" Farjaad said strictly.

"Nahi, meri beti itne pyaar se banakar layi hai, mein to khaonga" Shujaat replied lovingly, patted her head.

Farjaad got irritated and again ordered for his coffee.

"Wo coffee khatam hogai hai" Umeed said meekly.