"Episode 06"

"Farjaad! Ap aur Mimi yahan ruk jayen, mein dekh kar arahi hun" Umeed requested hesitantly.

"Nahi Umeed! Mein dekh kar ata hun, tum aur Mimi room lock karke bethe raho" Farjaad said strictly.

Umeed held his arm, "mein ap ko akele nahi jane dungi" She said confidently.

"Bahar mom aur dad dono akele bethe hue hain, mujhe bht dar lagraha hai" Mimi said anxiously.

Umeed turned around and cupped her face "Mimi, tum roo kyu rahi ho, ham hain na" She assured her.

"Hamai police ko call karni chaiye" Farjaad popped an idea.

Umeed started clapping, "Wah kya baat hai, kya idea nikala hai!" She scoffed.

Farjaad rolled his eyes, "is mein tans karne wali kya baat hai" he crossed his arms.

"Police barabar mein nahi bethi hui hai, ane mein time lagega aur itni der mein wo chor is kamre tak ajaingay, even ane wale honge" Umeed replied worriedly.

"Phir mein bahar jaraha hun, tum dono room lock karke yahi betho" Farjaad requested.

"Ek kaam karte hain, mein aur ap bahar jakar dekhte hain jab tak Mimi police ko call kardegi" Umeed popped an idea.

"To tum nahi manogi?" Farjaad scoffed.

"Nahi! Mein ap ko akele nahi jane dungi" Umeed said confidently.

"Theek hai lekin ham darwaza nahi khol sakte"

"Window bhi to hai, hamare jate hi Mimi window band karke curtains laga legi" Umeed replied.

"Lekin mein to apna phone room mein bhool gayi" Mimi told anxiously.

"Tum mere phone se call karlo" Umeed suggested.

Mimi took the phone from the side table and dialed the number of police.

Farjaad and Umeed slowly walked towards the window. He slowly opened the window, he move forward and walked out. He held her hand and helped her to walked outside, they reached in the lawn, Whearas, Mimi shut the window and called the police.

Farjaad and Umeed slowly and carefully walking towards the entrance, he was holding her hand tightly. They both were scared and hesitated but they both were pretending to be strong and brave. He saw the one person on the entrance gate along with gun. He was looking around, Umeed glared at him and about to shout but Farjaad kept his hand on her mouth, he pushed her towards the pillar.

Their eyes met, their breaths were heavier. They both were very closed to each other, their noses were almost touching. Umeed heart was stopped, he removed his hand from her lips.

"Ye wohi chor hai" Umeed gasped.

"Hmm" Farjaad mumbled.

"Ab kya karein?" Umeed asked curiously.

Farjaad glared towards the entrance, the robber was looking to another direction. Whearas, Umeed heartbeat was stopped.

"Wese ye chour bhi ap ki tarah changez khan hi hai" Umeed mumbled.

Farjaad glared at her with deadly glance, "tumhe abhi bhi mazak suj raha hai" Farjaad said annoyingly.

"Han! Agar himmat hai to jakar chor ka muqabla karen" Umeed said, tried to test his patience.

"Theek hai, phir tum mujhe nahi rokogi" Farjaad agreed, about to move forward but she held his arm.

"Kya hogaya, mazak karahi hun" Umeed said jokingly.