"Episode 08"

Next morning, Umeed was getting ready infront of the mirror. Whearas, Farjaad entered in the room and looked at her.

"Tum kahin jarahi ho?" Farjaad asked.

"Han! Jahanum mein" Umeed scoffed.

"Fuzool batein nahi karo, meinay jo pocha hai iska jawab dou" Farjaad said strictly.

"Baat suno! Mein apko har baat batana zarori nahi samjhti" Umeed replied irritatingly.

She set her hairs, took her bag from the side table and rushed out from the room.

*******************

Umeed entered in dining room and greeted her in-laws. Niggo Jee and Mr. Shujaat greeted back lovingly, she took her seat.

"Baba! Apki tabiyat kesi hai?" Umeed asked respectfully.

"Ab theek hai beta" Mr. Shujaat replied back softly and patted her head.

Farjaad also came there and greeted his parents, he took his seat beside Umeed.

"Wo mama, mein baba ke ghar ja sakti hun?" Umeed asked politely.

"Han beta! Tum chali jao, is mein pochne wali kya baat hai?" Niggo Jee said meekly and smiled.

"Thank you!" Umeed said happily, ulightly giggled.

"Mein tumhe drop kardunga" Farjaad interrupted.

"Nahi, mein chali jaongi" Umeed replied rudely.

"Umeed! Wo apka drop kardega, ap aram se chali jana" Mr. Shujaat added.

Umeed didn't argue, she remained silent and agree helplessly.

They had their breakfast, walked out from the home. They both reached in the parking, he opened the passenger door for her but Umeed made a face, rolled her eyes.

"Ye sab ap ne jaan bujh kar kia hai na" Umeed scoffed.

"Kya?" Farjaad asked.

"Mujhe ap ke sath nahi jana, ap jaaye" Umeed said irritatingly.

"Tumhe jana mere sath hi parhega" Farjaad scoffed.

"Mein nahi jaongi!" Umeed said confidently.

"Theek hai, mein tumhe utha kar gaari mein bethadun?" Farjaad threatened her strictly.

Umeed realized what he had done on their reception night. She control her frustration and sat inside the car without any argue. Farjaad smiled mischievously, sat on the passenger seat.

*****************

The silence was fell in the car. Umeed was constantly ignoring him, starring outside the window. Farjaad was trying to broke the silence, he looked at her and smiled.

"Wese, raat ko kab tak pick karun?" Farjaad asked, broke the silence.

"Koi zarorat nahi hai, mein khud ajaongi" Umeed replied rudely and arrogantly.