𝟠𝟟

[𝟺 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘]

Chan:“okay guys, the four of us would be going to visit Mr.Bae at his house and I want both of you to keep an eye on Mikey”

The leader declares, while him, Jeongin, Changbin and Jisung would go to the cop he wanted Minho and Seungmin to stay and update him for the criminal's movements.

Seungmin:“sure, but what if Mikey won't find Jisung around here? Won't it be a problem?”

He looked at Jisung who only chuckled and shook his head.

Jisung:“just tell him I'll be back by afternoon and you'll see that he would wait for me like a dog”

He let out with a joking tone causing Minho to walk to him and hold him by putting his hands on his hips.

Minho:“you're enjoying this aren't you?”

Jisung smiled at what his boyfriend said and put his arms on his shoulder along with leaning more closer to him which resulted in their noses bumping into each other.

Jisung:“why? is my kitten jealous?”

He used a very seductive tone and bit into his lower lips and what he said made Minho wrap his arms around his torso and bring him closer to him to whisper in his ear.

Minho:“of course, I hate the idea of any man or woman touching you except for me”

He said then kissed Jisung's ear who liked the sudden interaction and then looked at his boyfriend's eyes again and said...

Jisung:“likewise”

Then Jisung went for a kiss using his hands to bring Minho's head towards him and resulted in their lips colliding.

While kissing Minho, only a simple thought was rooming around Jisung's mind.

He wants to ruin him.

Jeongin:“EWWWW!! GET A ROOM!!”

The youngest Shouted from behind Jisung while hiding his eyes on Changbin's shoulders.

Changbin:“they can't have their room, we need to go now”

Jeongin:“ohh right”

Jisung broke the kiss just after hearing his friends talking about the mission which irritates him, looking at Minho again, at those beautiful eyes that hold the galaxy.

He leans again and leaves a kiss on his cheeks that causes the other to blush and helds his cheek by his hand.

Jisung:“see you soon, kitten”

With that being said, the four were in the car where Jisung was waving at Minho who was waving back while the other hand was still holding his cheeks where Jisung left a light kiss.

After the car left, Seungmin turned to look at Minho who was still smiling and that caused his heart to ache.

Seungmin:“you seem happy”

He said after seeing Minho with a fond smile looking at the empty place which was the car parked, but he looked away just before Minho was about to speak.

Minho:“I am...I love Jisung so much”

He said looking at Seungmin who wasn't facing him and whispered...

Seungmin:“tch...disgusting”

That Minho was able to hear and he got mad but he was in a good mood today so he'll let it slide only this time.

[𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛]

Seungmin and Minho finally arrived at the casino and while they were making their way towards Chan's office.

Mikey had stopped them, by calling them from afar.

Mikey:“excuse me...Do you work here?”

He asked looking right directly at Seungmin because he was wearing an assistant uniform.

Minho:“yes! I'm the owner's secretary...he's currently busy today out of the casino, can I help you?”

Minho stepped in and told Mikey about the details but what angered him the most was not seeing Mikey's face but being able to hear his lover's name roll out from his disgusting mouth.

Mikey:“there's an gambling assistant under the name Han Jisung, do you know where he is?”

He said blushing and that took Minho's anger levels beyond limits who was about to give Mikey a punch but Seungmin interrupted him by saying...

Seungmin:“he also has some affairs to deal with this morning but he'll be back this afternoon”

The criminal looked at him then nodded his head reaching for Seungmin's hand to do a handshake with both of his hands.

Mikey:“sure thanks, by the way... Have we met before?”

He turned and pointed at Minho whose eyes got wide.

Minho:“wha—why would you say that? I don't think I ever met you before?”

Not hiding the fact that he saw him in the files the gang received from Taewon, but him meeting Mikey in reality.

That never happened.

Mikey:“this weird, you look very familiar but I don't remember where I saw you”

He tried to remember but his memory seemed to betray him.

Seungmin:“you must be mistaken sir, Minho-hyung let go *bow* have a good day sir”

Seungmin pushed Minho away from Mikey and he walked both of himself and his hyung towards Chan's office.

Mikey looked at Minho again then delayed his assistant number.

Zixin(CHINESE):“Yes sir, do you need any help?”

Once the Chinese assistant picked up the phone, Mikey went straight to the point.

Mikey:“send me the picture of Lee Know the bodyguard of Taewon”

He ordered him who agreed and after he cut the call, the criminal waited for the picture to arrive.

Once he heard a “ring” sound, he unlocked his screen and looked at the picture his assistant sent him.

His lips turned into a smile.

Mikey:“interesting”

Laying on his phone screen, a picture of the same person he saw minutes ago.

(𝔸̀ 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕧𝕣𝕖)