( Smut) Johnny: I love ya doll

Me and Johnny have always been friends but we decided to take it up a notch, and start dating. We have now been dating for 5 months. Me and him are both quiet and keep to ourselves. Me and him have never had sex or anything like that, we haven't even said "I love you" yet. The gang thought it was really cute that Johnny got a girlfriend. I love Johnny with all my heart. But right now.. my heart isn't the only thing that wants him. My body wants- no needs him.

"So.. what do you wanna do?" Johnny implies while fidgeting with his fingers

"You..." I mumble, he then chuckles at my response, "Sorry.. I thought you couldn't hear me.."

"That's alright..." he looked at me cheekily, "Did you mean it?.."

"...ya.." he then looked at me with lustful eyes and pulled me into a kiss. Usually his kisses were sweet, soft, and gentle. But not this one, it was full of a rough passion. I have never seen/ felt Johnny act like this.

"Johnny... can we?"  I pull away from the kiss

"Y/n.. I'm ready but are you? I don't want to make you uncomfortable.."

"I'm ready.." I start to straddle his lap and kiss him slow but passionately. He starts to make his kisses down my jawline, to my neck, then my collar bones, but lastly my chest. Of course leaving love bites along the way.

"J-Johnny.." I moan as he starts trailing my shirt closer above my head, leaving me in my lacy white bra. He wastes no time to reach behind me and unclip it, now leaving me exposed. I also take his shirt off. His build is nice, he has a smaller build but he has a toned stomach and toned arms.

Now we are both fully naked. Johnny is hovering over me kissing down my neck to my stomach then to my thighs. I then feel his tongue glide down to my heat. He then starts to eat me out. My back arches from pleasure. I find myself already trying to fight my orgasm. But that didn't last long because Johnny then sticks his tongue in my hole. That causes me to release all over him. But he doesn't mind, he then swallows all of my juices. He then shoves into me. It takes me a moment to get comfortable but then I nod, giving him the go ahead signal. He starts off at a decent pace. I am a moaning mess.

"Faster!..." I moan and he picks up the pace. I can already tell that my second orgasm is close. I am overwhelmed by pleasure, I can tell Johnny is also close. I bite my lip and my eyes go crossed. I am now shaking and twitching from my stronger orgasm. Im in a euphoria state and then I can tell Johnny hit his at the same time. He pulls out as soon as he was about to release. He then drops by me on the bed.

"I-I love you doll"

"I love you too Johnnycakes"

I'm pulling more puns like that more often.. why? Because it got me nailed by Johnny Cade.