(Smut) Soda: "You have no idea"

I kinda hate being a greaser... actually... I don't just kinda hate it.. I HATE IT!! I am always an easy target for Socs to jump. I don't know why, but I am. I have other friends that are greasers, I'm in a gang actually. Two bit, or Keith Mathews, Steve Randle, Johnny Cade, Dallas Winston and the Curtis siblings. The Curtis's consist of Darry, the oldest, Ponyboy, the youngest, and Sodapop the middle. Soda is my true best friend along with Steve. Is three have always bonded the best, but I have a slight problem. I have been starting to fall for Soda, I know all the pretty girls do, even Socs! Not even just pretty girls, all of them! I have no chance, but Steve, the only person who knows, said I am incorrect about that theory. I don't really understand of believe him. As I walk into the Curtis house, the first person I see is Soda. He gives me one of those amazing and charming smiles.

"Hey y/n/n... I was just thinking about you.." he said and got up

"Me too... say, where is everyone else.." I blush at his statement

"Oh, they'll be back in about 2-3 hours... Dally did some dumb shit again.." then we both started laughing

"Well.. we can.. just hangout?..."

"Oh! Darry told me that there is cake mix in the cupboard!"

"Yes!" We both then ran to the kitchen and started grabbing the mix and other ingredients. I stared at Soda, admiring him as he poured the mix into the bowl. His movements were sloppy and not graceful, but that's what made him Soda. His gaze then met mine. His eyes were a gorgeous, pale, icy blue. His face was sculpted and perfect, with indents and lines, defining his jawline and eyes. He was my weakness, my specialty. Don't even get me started on his cheekbones. I could get lost looking at his perfect face for eternities.

"Are you ok?" Soda said giggling but concerned

"Hm? Oh ya.. I'm fine..." I said returning the question. He gave me that stunning smile and turned away.

I then got a sudden boost of confidence, "Soda..."

"Ya?.." he said turning to me again. I then gently but quickly put my hands on his face and cupped his cheeks. I then placed my lips onto his. He kissed back immediately and he actually was the one to deepen the kiss. He pulled me into him and his hands roamed my body. I then pulled away.

"Soda.. I really love you.."

"Doll, I love you more " he then leaned down to kiss me some more but then stopped. His lips hovering over mine. "You have no idea how long I have been wanting to do this.." he then gave me some gentle little kisses. He pulled me over to the couch to cuddle. I, of course had an idea.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I will be right back." He nodded in approval, still in his position.

As I trot over to the bathroom I can hear him cat call/whistle. I blush in happiness and excitement. As I stroll into the bathroom I give him a sneaky wink. If you really want the truth, I never had to go to the bathroom, I just wanted to tease Soda, but I didn't really have a plan of how. But that's when it hit me. As I pretend to flush the toilet, I creak open the bathroom door and stride out. I'm now in my panties, I'm still wearing my green T-shirt but my pants are mysteriously missing. I see Sodas eyes fall right to my red frail panties. He slowly starts to sit up, with a hungry look in his eyes. A smirk grows upon his face and he bites his lip casually.

"Soda.. can you fix my problem?" I grin roguishly

"You don't even need to ask.." he mumbles under his breath. I start to walk over to him, gracefully and slow. Once I reach him I straddle his lap. We start to passionately kiss. His hands move up and down my waist, goosebumps forming with every stroke of his finger. His lips travel to my jawline and down my neck. I gently grasp the back of his head to pull him closer. God, he sure knows how to make a girl feel good. He starts to work my shirt over my head and then breaks the kiss to get it over my head. Now I'm half naked.

"You got some catching up to do.." I then press my fingers on the silky fabric of his flannel and slowly unbutton it. I admire his build, he isn't as massive as Darry but more muscular than Ponyboy. His abs and pecks  are toned. His collar bones are shined and presented, along with the other bones around his chest. I glide my finger along his chest, around the indents of his abs and pecks, occasionally his shoulders.

"We should take this to the bedroom..." he whispered in my ear, as if people were watching. His fingers stroked through my hair, pushing a strand behind my ear. I smiled and got up off his lap. We made out on the way to the bedroom, once we reached it he shut the door and locked it hastily. He pushed me up against the door and kissed down my neck. Once he pulled away, I gave him a devious look. I pushed him on the bed and straddled him again. I reached down and bit his lip. He reached behind me and unclipped my bra. I then reached down to unzip his pants.

"What a bad girl.." I smile and pull his pants down along with his boxers. Without a second's hesitation, I took his full length in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He groaned at the immense pleasure. I started picking my pace up and sucking harder. I could tell he was close.

"Fuck doll" he released into my mouth. I swallowed all of it and we changed positions. He was in between my legs, he was getting ready to pump into me. I felt a  bit of pressure and then felt him insert into me. I moaned out his name and felt him start pumping into me slowly.

"Faster!" I choke out, he starts to pump at a crazy speed. I'm already chasing my high, the knot in my stomach gets bigger by the second. I feel it coming closer and closer until I'm about to be toppled over edge. He then rams into me one last time, causing me to have a shaking orgasm. My toes curl, my legs shake, and my eyes go crossed. My orgasm happened at the same time Soda's happened. We both released and I felt Soda's warm seed fill me and then spill. With sweat beaded on top of our head and us panting, he pulls out and drops by me.

"Once again, you have no idea how long I have been wanting to do this.."

"Honestly.. I have had a massive crush on you.."

"You're good at hiding it..." we both giggled and fell asleep

I guess it was just my imagination that thought I couldn't get railed by Sodapop Curtis... because I was wrong ;)