(Smut) Two-bit: God I wish

(Requested by ewinstxn ) (also Dally is your older brother)

Previously;

"Y/n. I have always had a crush on you too. I thought I had no chance. I love you."

"You do? I-I love you more" I said shocked and then stifled a little giggle.

"Yes I do" he said quietly and pulled me in closer to him and kissed me again but more passionate. One hand of his was on the side of on my head and the other was on my waist. My hand was on his chest gently clutching his jacket. The other hand was on the back of his neck gently. When we both pulled away we smiled and touched noses and giggled ever so quietly.

"You have no idea how long I have been wanting to do this..." he whispered

I smiled at him and giggled .
When we both pulled away he asked
"Want me to ask my ma if you can stay over here tonight instead of Merrill's place?"

I slyly smirked "Dude, Im so sick of that lanky ass cowboy- no lanky ass shit kicker.."

"Ok- I will!" And then laughed at my comment and walked away stockily.

Us both walked out of the room.
"We are gonna head to my house" Two-but stated.

"Can't keep it in your pants can ya?" Steve started laughing

"You get her knocked up and I swear to god, Keith." Dally commented

"Jeez... I won't... I don't think." He mumbled the last part under his breath. Then started chuckling

"Keith!" I playfully slapped his stomach, as we walked out the door. "Goodnight!" I finished. We continued to walk home and back to his house. Let alone our hands were intertwined, we continued to crack jokes, but this time it felt different. I was having sparkly feelings through my veins and my stomach doing circles. I felt calm, relaxed, and, well, loved. It felt right, not how most people describe in those cheesy romance books. It just felt real. As we walked into his house, his mom and little sister were sitting at the table. His mom was writing at the table, and his sister was playing with her dolls.

"Hey ma, can y/n/n spend the night?"

"Y/N/N?!" His little sister, Maddie, jumped up and engulfed me into a hug.

"Well of course! I think Maddie agrees!" Two-bits mom laughed and came and hugged me too. I gladly hugged back. I squeezed her for a second then pulled away. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and returned to the table. The Mathews household made me feel loved and wanted.

"Thanks ma" Two-bit said and walked to his room and sat on the bed. He patted a spot next to him on the bed. "Well, my mom still loves ya. Maybe even a bit more."

I came and laid by him, resting my head and arm on him. "I hope so..."

"Y/n..."

"Yuh?" I responded with sas in my tone

He just laughed then asked me; "Will you be my girl?"

I looked at him and smiled. I didn't respond.

"I take that as a-" he said slowly, like he was going to set off an alarm if he said the wrong thing.

"Just hush your pretty little mouth" I said and straddled his lying body and leaned down and kissed him, biting his lip. Before he had to time to kiss back, I pulled away, and got off of him, grinding against him in the process, all just to tease him. He scowled at me and groaned.

"Tease" he muttered

"Ya so? Fleas" I responded and couldn't help but chuckle and locked the door.

"I DON'T HAVE FLEAS" he laughed and cried. I bursted with a laughter and fell to the floor, holding my stomach. I then came back over to tease him some more. I straddled him once more and started to grind on him.

"Doll, don't start things you can't finish." He smirked wolfishly.

"What if I wanna finish and start them?" I then leaned down near his rusty colored side burns and whispered. "What if want to scream your name, and want you to rail me?" I leaned back up.

"What if I want that too?" He replied and a devilish smirk tugged on his cheeks.

"Then let's fulfill that wish?" I start to grind harder and kiss him slow but passionately. He starts to make his kisses down my jawline, flips us over, then to my neck, then my collar bones, but lastly my chest. Of course leaving love bites along the way. He kissed sloppily around, trying to find my sweet spot.

" Two..." I moan as he starts trailing the kisses and then stops. I look at him with disgust, but he rips my shirt off, and throws it above my head, leaving me in my lacy pink bra. He wastes no time to reach behind me and unclip it, now leaving me exposed. I also take his shirt off. His build is nice, he is really ripped and his body looks shiny, his arms and abs are what makes my stomach erupt with butterflies. We start to fully undress ourselves.

Now we are both fully naked. Two-bit is hovering over me kissing down my neck to my stomach then to my thighs. I then feel his tongue glide down to my heat. He then starts to eat me out. My back arches from pleasure. He wasn't all rudely rough, but pleasurable and passionate. I see myself already trying to fight my orgasm. No one has ever made me feel like this. I almost screamed, but Two-bit shoved his hand over my mouth, silencing me. He then sticks his tongue in my hole. That causes me to release all over him. But he doesn't mind, he then swallows all of my juices. He then shoves his member into me, stretching me out. It takes me a moment to get comfortable but then I nod, giving him the go ahead signal. He starts off at a decent pace. I am a moaning mess, under his hand of course.

"Faster!..." I moan muffled and he obeys and picks up the pace. I can already tell that my second orgasm is close. I am overwhelmed by pleasure, I can tell Two-bit is also close. I bite my lip and my eyes go crossed. I am now shaking and twitching from my stronger orgasm. Im in a euphoria state and then I can tell Two-bit hit his at the same time. He pulls out as soon as he was about to release. He then drops by me on the bed. I move over to cuddle him. We spoon and give each other a passionate kiss.

"I love you Two-bit"

"I love you too y/n/n... Are you my girl?"

"Of course I am"

—————————————-

Hope y'all liked it <3