(Imagine) Ponyboy: Happy Birthday

(Credits to - I literally forgot. But if you see a story kind of similar to this, that's probably where I got the inspo. And Pony is also your crush in this story)

Today is Pony's Birthday, and we are going to have a surprise party for him. I walk up to their door, and walk in. "Hey y'all! When is Pony supposed to get back?"

"Hey y/n! Uhmmm.. he is out with Johnny right now, they should be back in like two hours!" Darry said before anyone else could even get a chance

"Alright that's perfect timing! That's gonna give us plenty of time to set up!"

"That is if we start now!" Soda said jumping up as running to get the streamers and balloons. I snickered and Steve and Two followed him. I started baking the cake and cleaning the house up a bit by while it baked, and then some while it cooled.

Soon everything was set up and all we were doing was adding a few adding touches. For example adding a few extra balloons to pop in his face or some to just throw at him. That's when we saw Pony and Johnny making their way home. Husky laughter and chuckles filled the house as we all hid and were getting ready to jump out at him. I am going to jump out at him first, also right in front of him. I plan to actually jump on him. We all hear the qdoor open and I jump out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I yell and jump on him then the rest of them yell 'Happy Birthday'

"Hey y/n!! Thanks!" He said hugging me tighter. I blushed and kissed him on the cheek. I had red lipgloss on, so now he had a sticky red stain of lipgloss on his cheek. He didn't seem to mind too much though.

"Aww! Y/n and Pony sittin in a tree!
K I S S I N G!" Soda, Two, Steve, and Dally started jeering and singing. Johnny and Darry just giggled.

"Oh lay off!" Pony exclaimed, "Y'all are just jealous!"

"Of what?! Explain what we are jealous of?!"

Me and Pony then turned away and laughed.

Once we started partying it was fun. We played Marco Polo, but with pillows and chairs to make it an obstacle. It was really fun. Then we played hide and seek. Two bit was hiding behind the TV and mocking the Mickey Mouse episode. He got found immediately... but we pretended he was not found to tease him. Sometimes that would include making eye contact with him while you yell you're still looking for him.

Then it was time for cake/presents. Once Pony blew out his candles, I smashed his face into the cake. We all laughed and then he wiped some frosting off of his face and put it on my nose. I blushed and laughed along, trying to play it cool, but Soda noticed and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I scoffed and turned away.

Then Pony opened presents. Darry got him a new football. Dally got him a new switch and a couple packs of cigarettes. Two-bit got him a matching Mickey Mouse T-shirt. Johnny got him a new jacket. Steve got him a new shirt, one that had a horse on it. (We all laughed pretty hard) Soda got him some sketch books because he likes to draw. And I got him a bunch of books he has been wanting.

"I think your gift was my favorite" he whispered in my ear. Once again I blushed ferociously.

We then decided to hunker down and watch a movie. We decided to watch "Porky's" (A/N I'm sorry what😂😂😭💀)
The movie was pretty funny, but it was really funky. (A/n as expected lmao)
The lights were turned off, Dally, Two, Steve, Soda, and Johnny were all on the ground. Me and Pony got the couch and Darry was in his arm chair. Everyone in the gang was sleeping beside me and I assumed Pony. My head was on his shoulder and his head was on top of mine.

"Y/n, you awake?" He whispered softly

"Ya, you?" We both chuckled at my joke.

"No, no I'm not"

I just scoffed, I then thought I should tell him my secret. I leaned up...

"Pony.. I-I...I-uh.."

"Geez, spit it out" he chuckled

"I like you.. no- I love you...Not in a friend way either, a-a crush way..."

"Y/n... I - ever since I saw you earlier I couldn't get ya out of my damn head" and with that we inched closer and closer. Our lips touched and it seemed magical. Our lips started moving faster together and in sync. The sound of our lips and tongue slipping, colliding, and conjoining filled the silent room. I pulled away and sat so I was straddling his lap. Now he was in perfect position to suck on the sensitive skin on my neck. Now the sound of sucking was the only audible thing.

"Pony.. you're a good kisser.." I whispered and chuckled

"So are you.." I could see his smile even though it was dark. The moon shined off of his face and made him look like some Greek God. I leaned down to kiss him more. Our tongues fought for dominance, as his hands roamed my hips, thighs, and butt. My hands held his face. Then the lights flickered on.

"HA! WE CAUGHT YOU IN THE ACT!!" Two yelled, of course waking the rest of the guys awake.

"Pony your a good kisser!" Steve said mocking me, "Y/n, how is Pony's dick?!" Steve started laughing harder. Poor Darry just hid his face. I'm still straddling Pony, so I awkwardly crawl off of him, embarrassed. Our faces are both really red. But then I decide to play it cool.

"You know, Stevie, his dick is a lot bigger than yours.." I swear I saw a tear shed from Darry's eye. And this comment just made the whole gang laugh even harder. Pony's face just got even redder, like he was a full on tomato.

"Well Happy Birthday Ponyboy!" Soda yelled through his wheezing "Happy Birthday!"