𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏{𝔓.8}

The function was amazing, and Arden's eyes were only on Zohe. Even the guests were gazing at her, but she ignored the fact that they were observing her, considering they were there to attend and see the bride. However, Arden's constant focus on her bothered her. After a few awkward moments, she caught him staring.

Zohe said in anger, "Mr. Arden, it's not good to stare at someone."

Arden hesitatingly, said, "I wasn't staring at you; I was looking at the flower vase behind you."

In his mind, Arden mentally hit himself, wondering why he was hesitating. Zohe caught him off guard, saying, "I didn't say that you were staring at me; I just said it is not good to stare at someone."

In his brain, Arden thought, "Why did I stare at her? I'm having a hard time; something is attracting me towards her."

Zohe in anger, remarked, "I think you are in your own la la land."

Arden hesitatingly, said, "No, I was just... I said I was looking at the beautiful vase, and why would I look at you? It's not like you're Miss Universe."

Zohe declared In anger "I'm going."

As she was about to leave, Arden held her by the waist with one hand on his chest and the other on his shoulder for support. She heard a clicking noise.

The cameraman said, "I was in search of something beautiful, but I found it now. Don't move, miss."

She stood like a statue as he tightened his hold, and she yanked a little.

Arden said, "Don't move, love."

Zohe objected, "Don't call me Love it makes me feel disgusted and leave me; the cameraman is gone." She tried to break free from his grip.

Arden insisted, "I will call you love only. Move your face a little." As she shifted her face to the right, the media clicked pictures.

Zohe asked, "Why are they here?"

She was shocked

Arden replied, "I called them. You see, I'm a celebrity in my country and in people's hearts too."

Zohe stated, "In others' hearts, not mine. I have only hate for you."

Arden came closer and said, "...I think you didn't have any idea what I can do."

Zohe warned, "Leave me, or else."

Arden responded, "I will not. I don't care about my company or anything. My goal in life is to destroy you. I don't know why you are being like this. You killed my parents by not taking good care of them and leaving them when they were screaming for help."

Tears formed in Zohe's eyes. "Why are you doing this to me when I did nothing, I wasn't even there when all that happened?"

Arden accused, "You are like other girls who want money and nothing else. That's why you agreed to marry me. Tell me about your ex-husband. I know Amira is your daughter. What about Amira's father? Did you leave him for money and come to marry me? Oh, I see and These tears won't affect me. Save those crocodile tears. I haven't started yet, and you're crying. What will happen after marriage?" He then left her, and she rushed to her bedroom, closing the door shut.

The function ended, and everyone left. After a day of Mehdi's function and Haldi's function also taking place, Zohe was sad. At this moment, she only talked to Amira and Suhana. She was stressed and traumatized, feeling like someone was forcing her into marriage, though she didn't know what was going on.

At night, she cried and prayed to God for patience and help to come out of this marriage. She decided that if Arden insulted her, she would not remain quiet and would runaway. Meanwhile, Arden was busy trying to find out who Zohe is, whether she is some shareholder or business partner . He didn't know how to discover her identity. Every night, he thought about her and wondered why he was getting attracted to her. He couldn't understand what was happening, especially since he hadn't felt this way with Lilly.

Follow me for more.