𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.32}

Arden opens the door and is shocked to see Zohe.

"Where is the hotel footage of that day?" Zohe asks.

"How did she find out that it was me?" Arden wonders in his mind.

"Because of your car plate," Zohe says.

"Did I say that out loud?" Arden thinks to himself.

Zohe replies, "Yes."

Arden mutters to himself, "This happens when you send your best friend with your car to steal something."

Zohe, getting annoyed, says, "Mr. Arden, it isn't a joke. Give me the footage."

"Chill, love. Why are you getting mad?" Arden questions.

Zohe looks at him in anger

"First, tell me why you behaved at an airport like you don't know me," Arden says as he moves closer to her and lightly grabs her.

"We don't have any relation, and why are you behaving like this? Just give me the footage," Zohe insists.

Arden, getting sad, asks, "You come to know that I'm not the one who tried to kill Amira, and still, you are behaving like this to me?"

Zohe, in irritation, responds, "Do you want me to beg for your forgiveness?"

"Love, why are you being rude to me?" Arden questions.

Zohe doesn't utter a word; she feels bad but doesn't want to show it. She just wants him to live a better life without her.

Arden says, "Speak something."

"I just want that footage. Give me the footage," Zohe orders.

Arden, in a harsh voice, retorts, "I can do all this on my own, and I can find the criminal too. You don't have to worry."

"It is my concern and my problem. You don't have to interfere with it," Zohe says in irritation.

Arden asserts, "I have to because if not, then the world will still think of me as a suspect of the crime."

Zohe tries to protest, but Arden insists, "Just do as I say."

Arden then goes to his office to find his laptop. Meanwhile, Zohe explores the house, remembering memories. She sees a big frame with a picture of their wedding.

Arden suddenly says, "Isn't it the best thing?"

Zohe didn't respond, and Arden's face drops at her reaction.

Arden says, "Okay, now let us take a look."

They watch the video, seeing Lily and a man with a full black dress entering the hotel. Arden follows, and later, the man leaves, followed by Arden. Half an hour later, the police arrive, and Zohe rushes in.

Zohe asks, "Who was that man with Lily?"

Arden replies, "I don't know."

Zohe orders, "Call Lily."

Arden questions, "What, why?"

"Ask her why she was with that man in the hotel other than Mr. Arden," Zohe says, huffing.

"We will not ask directly; we should make some plans first," Arden suggests.

Zohe asks, "And what is that?"

Arden and Zohe then talk a little.

Zohe says, "Now I should leave; we will do as planned tomorrow."

"You can stay a little. I feel alone here," Arden requests.

"But Riyaz is waiting for me," Zohe says with worries.

Arden gets angry, saying, "I said stay, can't you stay for a little?"

Zohe is shocked.

Arden pulls Zohe onto the sofa, saying, "Sit."

Zohe says, "Then I should call him."

Arden snatches the phone, saying, "No need."

Zohe says in irritation, "Why are you rude? Give me that."

"What do you want to eat?" Arden asks.

Zohe shouts, "Don't ignore me; give me my phone."

"Then no food," Arden shrugs.

Zohe shouts, "What? I'm hungry since morning."

Arden shrugs his shoulders.

Zohe says, "I will eat anything, but it should be enough for me."

"You have become fat," Arden says, holding back his laugh.

Zohe shouts in anger, "What?"

Arden laughs, "I'm joking."

Arden then cooks some food, and Zohe looks at him, finding him attractive. They have dinner together.

Later

Arden says, "Your book was good, the one you released."

"Thanks, Riyaz told me that's why I released it," Zohe says with a smile.

Arden gets angrier, saying, "I think you should leave."

Zohe says, "Huh?"

"If you want to talk about someone else, then leave," Arden says in anger.

Zohe asks, rolling her eyes, "What happened?"

Suddenly, Zohe gets a call, and the phone is with Arden. Zohe snatches it and picks up the call.

"Hello."

Someone speaks, and Zohe replies, "Sweetie, you should eat; it's late, and I have eaten too. Do you want to be hungry?"

Zohe is still on the call and suddenly says that she has to leave. Arden is angry. Whom she was talking to is the one question in his brain, maybe to Riyaz.

Follow me for more.