𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.34} END

Zohe was in her hotel room after coming from Dinner with Arden and Riyaz and suddenly someone knocked on the door.

She opened the door and met none other than Raen.

Raen said, "Sweetheart, you are smart. I should have realized early."

"You," she said.

Before she could speak, he took his gun out and pointed it towards her.

"Any last wish?" Raen asked.

Zohe smirked, "you think I'm dumb"

"You can't do anything now, sweetheart..." Raen said with a smirk.

Zohe said, "I don't need to do anything. I already have done."

"What do you mean?" Raen said in confusion.

Zohe said with an smile, "You should have thought before coming here."

Suddenly, from the front room, a few cops came out with guns.

Raen smirked and said, "Don't move, or else I will shoot her."

Zohe whispered in his ears, "You can't."

And Cops Shoots on Raen's hand

The cop rush to him and handcuffs him

Zohe sighs, everything was sorted now
Finally

Zohe called Riyaz.

Zohe said with a cheerful voice, "Riyaz, I will book the tickets to India right now. Cops has caught Raen. I knew he would come, so I told some cops to stay here until I'm here."

Suddenly, the call gets cut.

Zohe said, "Weird. Leave it; I will book the ticket for tomorrow."

Next morning.

Zohe wakes up and starts getting ready for the flight.

A few minutes after, Riyaz comes inside her room.

"I'm ready," Riyaz said.

Zohe ordered, "Great, now let's go."

"Ya," he said.

The whole drive was so silent.

Riyaz asked, "Why are you quiet today?"

Zohe said, "Maybe because I'm tired."

"Are you sure?" Riyaz asked.

Zohe replied, "Hmm."

They went to the airport, and as she stepped in, suddenly, rose petals fell on her. Zohe gets confused.

Everyone was standing there, and the whole airport was decorated with a Happy Birthday sign.

Zohe said, "Wow."

"Happy Birthday, idiot, and there is one big gift for you," Riyaz said.

Zohe asked, "What is it?"

Suddenly, the gift arrived, and it was giant, bigger than a human.

As she opened the gift, she found Arden in it.

(Author " 👁️👄👁️"Laugh" Aaj meri satak Gayi hai"

Zohe" you are 😂 but surprise was weird"

Author " 🙂🤓 you want me to take it back?"

Zohe " 🥺💔no no"

Author " shut up and continue the story"

Zohe "okay🙂😭")

"Happy Birthday, love. I'm really sorry for not clearing everything, but I love you, and I always will. And I want to tell you something. The news wasn't real; it was just a rumor. There will be no one after you. You are the one for me. Don't leave me." Arden said, and then he came on his knees.

Zohe's eyes widened in shock.

Arden said with a soft voice, "Will you stay with me and marry me again? I know that I have hurt you a lot, and I have understood my mistake. I can't live without you. It's like I'm dying daily. Life isn't the best without you. Please be with me, or else I will die, or I will become a beast that no one would like. If you reject me, then I will never be the same again. You showed me what love is, you showed me what emotions are, you showed me how the world is. Please be with me."

Zohe stood there with tears in her eyes.

Arden didn't get an answer, so he stood up and was about to leave when Zohe held his hand.

Zohe said with tears, "I hate you. You gave me so much pain, and now you are trying to heal me. After all this problem, I left you, and I feel emptiness inside me. I feel like I can't live. I feel like dying. And you, beast, how could you leave me? Don't you try to come up to me and find me. I hate you. If you leave me again, I will kill you," she said, sobbing while hitting on his chest. "You idiot, you were going right now thinking that I reject you. You moron, don't you know how much I love you and care about you."

Arden hugs her, and a small smile spreads on both their faces.

THE END 🤓

Well, believe me, this is the story. It might not be the best, but if you like it, I'm glad. 😂😊 How was it?